2010 Winter Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Winter Olympics

Yeh, I've got a thread about it over at CHUD too. Some of the Canadian Chewer response (oh, the American's would do the same) kind of piss me off.

Shame on the Canadian OC. Shame.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/21/sp...agewanted=1&hp
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Fuckin Canucks.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Man, I don't want to register at NYTimes. What's it say?

Also, the Olympics this year exist solely as a way to delay the Season Three premiere of Chuck. Eat a dick, Olympics.

Comment

Basically that the Canucks won't let us train up there.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Canucks have always been that way, especially when it comes to sports. When it comes to the ice, they're all twatwaffles.

Hockey will be a fun watch next year.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

CANADA RULEZ!!!
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Oh noes...
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                CANADA RULEZ!!!

What's all of this CANADA RULEZ talk a?

Comment

Nicely done eh.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

eh.......
                    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I want to love our neighbors to the North but as of right now I merely love them like a step-sibling. Hate that this act by the Canadian OC just highlights the increasingly nationalism of the games (which isn't what the games are about). Boo Canada (by which I mean the Canadian OC)!
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

They gave me Kids In The Hall, Gretzky, and Tricia Helfer (not the Olympic committee, mind you). I'll let this slide.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

3 paltry good things. Bah. They are evil and must be contained! Especially for the likes of Celine Dion, Nickelback, Lighthouse, Tom Green, etc. etc. Luckily for them Rush almost makes up for it all.

Comment

They also gave us Degrassi. Why in sweet christ, why?
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Tom Green was great.

Comment

Working...
                              X