Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Colonel did what he HAD TO FUCKING DO. HOOAH.

It cures the common cold, makes boners work again and neuters puppies. Totally worth it.

I would have climbed her leg like the rope in gym class. It would be glorious.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Roadhouse & Avatar. Both fantasy flicks. Ed loses again.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Even Gunnery Sgt. Hartman would have told the Colonel to calm the fuck down.

Still, I thought the Na'vi fucked by hooking their braids together. Guess I was wrong.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• That's how they get krunk. Not fuck.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• No they fucked like normal but they "hook in" to get the emotional shit out of the way. Duh
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Now, I'm just getting confused.

Anyway, I will say the visuals of the planet and the creatures are amazing. I liked the air jellyfish and the tech. But for my money D9 > Avatar.

Comment

• yes. Agreed. But for spectacle: Avatar > D9

I'm seeing Avatar in the theater again. I didn't feel the need for D9 (and I love that flick)

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                  No they fucked like normal but they "hook in" to get the emotional shit out of the way. Duh
                  The next time I get laid I'm just going to wave a fucking USB cable at her
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I bet Jake uses a mini USB cable.

OH SNAP!

Comment

• Double stuffed lulz with lol on top.

Comment

• Rob, get ready for a Brusin.

Comment

• microUSB
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I want a Weaver Navy.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Jake, USB out of luck.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Rob, we get it. You're no longer a closet furry. I just hope Lesley hasn't had her skin dyed blue and surgically had a tail attached already.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X