Project Runway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Runway

Anyone else looking forward to the new season (finally)? I don't think I have Lifetime programmed into my favorites list on my TV (best way to filter out all the annoying channels on cable). Must change that before Thursday night.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Is this the one with Heidi Klum? Or Tyra? They all seem the same to me. I think Lesley may watch this, but I'm not sure.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Heidi Klum. So much more win over Tyra. Plus this show rocks. If memory serves, GD is also a fan.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

I've actually never watched any of the model shows before. Is this the one where the guy tells everyone they are fierce tranny messes?
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I think it's the one where the tranny mess tells everyone that they are fierce (or not). At any rate, Project Runway is about clothes and design. Who cares about the vapid models?

Comment

I love this show. It's about time that this damn thing comes back on the air.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                I've actually never watched any of the model shows before. Is this the one where the guy tells everyone they are fierce tranny messes?
                Yes, that's the one.

The one with Tyra is America's Next top model.

I haven't seen either show
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Never seen it either, but this season has a girl I graduated from high school with, so I'll be dvr-ing that shit.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

It's entertaining.
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

And like Top Chef, actually showcases talent (in addition to the usual reality show catfights).

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                        Heidi Klum. So much more win over Tyra. Plus this show rocks. If memory serves, GD is also a fan.
                        Nope, haven't really watched Project Runway. I do watch Top Model with my wife, though. Generally there's one or two cute girls and they end up naked at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                          Never seen it either, but this season has a girl I graduated from high school with, so I'll be dvr-ing that shit.

haha. This post made me lulz.

Comment

MN represent! The two guys came in first and second, baby.

By the way, the winner was from Shakopee, MN, which is just to the south of where I live. BAM!
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Nathan made it through about a minute and a half before begging me to watch it somewhere else...I don't blame him; some of the "guys" were more swishy(as he called it) than even I could deal with...
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                              X