X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bayonetta

http://kotaku.com/390940/bayonetta-s...?autoplay=true

Sold.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: Bayonetta

Pretty cool. Hopefully the actual gameplay is decent.

Comment

Re: Bayonetta

YES, that trailer looked bad ass!
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Tried the demo. Fuck this game.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          Tried the demo. Fuck this game.
          The times, they are a changin' *Harmonica solo*
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Yeah, it's really not that mindblowing. I keep trying to decide whether or not it's awesome, and that's not a good thing.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

And yet the reviews are through the roof for it being awesome. Maybe the demo just sucks, but I had no fun with it at all. Granted, I wasn't a fan of DMC either.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                And yet the reviews are through the roof for it being awesome. Maybe the demo just sucks, but I had no fun with it at all. Granted, I wasn't a fan of fun either.
                Fixed.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

haha. Did you dig on it?

Comment

No. Hahaha. I don't really care for action games. I'm a fun meh'er.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Bitch looks like Sarah Palin. No one wants Sarah Palin to kick ass.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

not gonna lie I touched myself a couple times while playing the demo
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

I should clarify I was punching myself in the face

~

Comment

Combat is fluid, the Joe Pesci sidekick is grating after the initial meeting.

The Mike "Daywalker" Tyson dude is cool.

Bayonetta is a Rob Liefeld drawing come to life. I love this game.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

This is what Devil May Cry wanted to be, but had Elton John's poolboy as the protagonist so it never had a fucking chance.

Anyway, this will be destroyed as soon as Darksiders wraps up/I don't drink away the BCS loss tonight.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                              X