No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 21: Dream Warriors Don't Need Metal Slammers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoa whoa whoa, who said there was going to be payment here.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• YOU MUST PROVE WORTHY OF MY VOICE ED.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Alright fine,

*Drops pants*

Let's do this.

Comment

• I SAID YOU MUST PROVE WORTHY OF MY VOICE ED.

You may have a vagina, but it's not ENOUGH.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• You mean I shaved my bikini-zone for nothing?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              You mean I shaved my bikini-zone for nothing?!
              Well I wouldn't say nothin', suga.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prof. Frank VonBlumpington
                ...and what happened to the rule of 1 voicemail per show? Tigerace, was funny and all but if wants to rant he should start his own show...just saying.
                I feel what you're getting at B but honest to God I was not the first to break the rule and I really didn't plan to call three times, they were spontaneous and natural, you know, the exact opposite of a Hocken call.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                All of his voicemails were pertinent.
                Thank you good sir.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                and if OTHERS called in on a regular basis, then we wouldn't have a problem. however, Mr. Ace does call in and we use them.
                AND I try to be on what I think will be a topic of interest, i.e. the TV show challenge.

Originally posted by Prof. Frank VonBlumpington View Post
                Word, word, word....I've been trying to call in...I think I have one this week. (talking about TIGERACEâ„¢)
                Lulz, I can only imagine it will be super complimentary and kind in regards to your one true Tigeraceâ„¢

Also I laughed out loud at work several times today listening to this cast. I know I've been shitting on Ceej pretty regular with regards to Supernatural but please pass along that I actually find him to be really freaking funny. To be honest he sounds like my long lost yankeeâ„¢ brother.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I've got 40 minutes left in this epic 'cast, but so far I'm having a blast. The double failure of NoES and a bad Lost episode along with Ceej not watching a single Supernatural episode is making this the greatest fail podcast of all time. Rob describing CJ's face when B Metal starts talking about Faulty Towers killed me. I can't wait to hear what comes out of this epic gauntlet challenge. If I was a betting man (I'm Jewish so I am not) I'd say CJ doesn't watch a damn minute of Supernatural.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Glad you dug this one. Apparently people really enjoyed it. The NOES failures still hurt. THEY STILL HURT.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• *Pats Rob on back*

It's okay Rob, it's okay.

Comment

• Man, you were so pissed. I understand your pain my friend. But hearing you talk about the plot of the movie really had me getting pissed too. A fucking Freddy cave? Seriously???
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Yes. Behind a goddamn bulletin boardnor some shit
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Damn, that's meta.

You gettin' raped by a property revolving around a raper gettin' his rape on.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "You know how much rape that is?"
                              "I don't know, but it's a fuckin' lot!"

Comment

Working...
                              X