No announcement yet.

Eastbound and Down 2...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ns6YSvCsVJM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ns6YSvCsVJM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Yea, one of the best lines in a series filled with best lines.

Comment

FUCKING LOVE THIS SHOW! Fuck to the YEAH!!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

McBride is phenomenal in the scene where he has a go at the fat kid for sitting on his jetski.

"It's just, I'M KENNY POWERS damnit, and I'm very annoyed with the way I'm behaving right now."
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Yeah, that whole scene killed.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

http://www.collider.com/2010/06/09/e...eptember-26th/

September 26th!

Comment

September just got 107 times more awesome.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Yeah this will be greatness...Kenny Powers is a man we should model our lives after.
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

http://www.collider.com/2010/08/02/e...ie/#more-41577

This is the best thing to ever happen to me on a Monday.

Comment

That was pretty fanfuckingtastic.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Boo cake.

Comment

FUCK YEAH

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

BOO-YAAAA!
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

*please let Stevie get involved with a donkey show please let Stevie get involved with a donkey show please let Stevie get involved with a donkey show*
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

You know he'll rape the donkey.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Correction,

The donkey will rape him!
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X