AXE COP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AXE COP

A comic written by a 5 year old and illustrated by his 29 year old brother. IT's fucking glorious.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

My eyes bled but I think I love it.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

beautiful
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I like Uni-Baby and his robot destroying powers.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yes but the Wrestler had to throw him. LULZ
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Seriously, it's pretty full of win.

Comment

Awesome. Uni-Avocado Soldier FTW.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

PRETZEL HEAD!

Comment

Telescope Cop was a prick...they should have called him Tigerace.
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                    *snicker*

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                        Wait ago!
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X