Dexter Season 4 *Spoilers inside*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
    I wonder if Lunde and Dexter are going to run into each other while both going after Lithgow. And then Lunde will think it's great what Dexter does and they become bff's and Dexter shows him the ways, but then has to kill Lunde. I wonder if THAT would happen?
    I think he'd kill Lundy before anything else.

Like he said early on to his lil' tyke, "Not sacrificing your innocence little fella."

If something in that line of coincidence occurs, he'll frame Trinity for it.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

I really don't want that to happen. Seems too much like last season.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah, it'll likely be Dexter going legit as Lundy's inside man this season with the killin' and whatnot being kept on the side.

I'm just hoping the writers know where the fuck it all ends up going early on, instead of the shitty Smits-offing coming before the finale. It really just wrecked all of the momentum of the season last time out.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Indeed, especially after the finale fight that was pathetic.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
            I wonder if Lunde and Dexter are going to run into each other while both going after Lithgow. And then Lunde will think it's great what Dexter does and they become bff's and Dexter shows him the ways, but then has to kill Lunde. I wonder if THAT would happen?

Also, my sarcasm meter is off. She was joking. haha. <3

Comment

I knowz.

Also:
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Are you asking me who'd I Marry/Kill/Fuck?

Easy,
                Marry Lithgow (he is friends with Bigfoot, which means so am I)
                Kill Donkey (cause he's a fuckbag)
                Fuck DonkeyLithgow (cause it's fucking DONKEYLITHGOW!)

Comment

Well, now we've got that out of the way...
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Happily, the Lithgowass was absent yesterday. The first episode out of the gate erupted with momentum, and this second one kept that going while actually keeping with the premise that made the show interesting to begin with: the double life of a serial killer and the shit that comes along with juggling the personas.

I'm liking the season so far and can't wait until Dex fights the Lithgowassmonster.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

I was wodnering why they were framing Harry with a spotlight overhead the entire time. I liked the episode quite a bit. I wonder if it's going to be a rotating series of problems with the baby ruining Dexter's kills.

The lady who is Lithgow's next target- where the hell is she from?

Comment

That was a pretty great episode. Goddamn is Lithgow creepy.

Comment

Dug this episode. Matsuka and his truck were ridiculous. Lithgow is fucking creepy as shit still, and Lunde is old as hell. I told Lesley that I hope that Rita will now think Dexter is just out breaking lights when he's killing people and that will lead to some wacky Three's Company hijinks.

Also, the fact that Rita didn't think it was weird that her like 12 year old daughter is fawning over and chatting with nonstop that 18 year old. Maybe I'm a prude (ASS TO ASS) but that seemed kinda weird.

Comment

It was way weird. Rita must have been hella slutty in middle school.

I really liked the episode. I like how they showed what a serial killer would do when faced with suburban issues. Of course he'd put on a mask and try to scare the fuck out of the perpetrator. And Lithgow is creepy as hell. It seems pretty obvious now that he's killing his family every cycle. That must be how he'll be found out but I wonder who will put the pieces together.

And OF COURSE Matsuka drives a chromed out monster truck. Why would it be anything else?

Comment

Matsuka's "I HAVE AN INFERIORITY COMPLEX" truck with the airbrushed lightning motif was awesome.

But I will say that if they do not put Lithgowass the Killer in the forefront by the close of Sunday's episode, I will throw a tantrum fitting of a morbidly obese "People of Wal-Mart" child.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

All I could think about at the end of this episode for some reason was Back to the Future, and the "Hey! He stole that guy's wallet! I think he took his wallet!" guy.

Fucked up? Sure. But I laughed my ass off.

And holy shit that all came out of nowhere. Even more of a out-of-nowhere-comer than the Wallet-Guy.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X