Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring it on down to Green Lanternville...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring it on down to Green Lanternville...

http://chud.com/articles/articles/20...ACK/Page1.html

I'm all for this. I fucking love Timberlake, and this could be something pretty awesome. Granted, I'm not a huge DC nerd, so I'm sure this will piss some people off. But the dude is pretty awesome and this could be neat.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Very interesting. I'm for it. Just make the stupid movie already. Seems like I keep reading news/rumors about it.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Nathan Fillion would have been my first choice, but if they have to cast younger, Timberlake could work.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Fillion would be great, but he doesn't scream "HEY STUDIOS, I CAN MAKE YOUR MOVIE OPEN UP WITH AWESOME AMOUNTS OF MONEY"
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

And it doesnt' matter cause Ryan Reynolds won anyway.

Comment

I'm fine with this too. Reynolds is fucking solid. Would have preferred him playing the Flash, but I can see this working.

Comment

Which Flash though?
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

The version from Cartoon Network's Justice League.

Comment

So...the fat kid from that one X-Files episode who got iced by Eric Foreman's sister is Hal Jordan?

I'm cool with that. But like youse guys said, he seems more suited for the *nerd alert* Scarlet Speedster.

(And Martin Campbell doesn't get enough props for his Bond flicks. I hope he knocks it out of the park.)

Mightcouldbe good.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

I just watched that episode a few weeks ago. Haha. good shit.

Comment

http://chud.com/articles/articles/22...ERN/Page1.html

I assumed Sinestro would be the villain, but I like the casting of Sarsgaard. Not sure about a Traveling Gossip Pants as Carrol Ferris.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I haven't kept up with this at all. How's this gonna play out?

Also, I know nothing about Green Lantern except there is apparently a bunch of them and yellow is their enemy or some shit.

Comment

Unless this is in 3D, I don't want to watch. Too unrealistic.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

HAHA.

Comment

No real interest in this property, actually. If the word is good, I'll may go and see it.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                              X