Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota/Wisconsin, not as bad as Ohio but we're trying!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy story about this 15 year old who was kidnapped and held for 29 days by 3 pieces of shit, who then escaped and swam across a lake to get help.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This is the shit that keeps me up at night: she knew the one guy, so that's why she got in his car. Ugh, just despicable pieces of shit.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Nice shootin' Tex.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• 5 minutes from my house:
          http://www.startribune.com/small-pla...ted/449437393/
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• oh shit

Comment

• I'm not working from home today so I obviously didn't see or hear anything. My wife is home today, though. I'm waiting to hear if she heard anything.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Nothing left of the plane:
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CANYVIrgNcU

Comment

• Yeah, those ultralight craft are literally made out of the kind of ripstop fabric they use to make kites.

Comment

• This is why I'd rather just drink beer.

Comment

• I can't believe they found that Jayme Closs girl alive. Real curious as to what actually happened.

Comment

• shocker! it wasn't immigrants or those scary brown people like everyone was assuming when this first happened but instead it's a bald white 21 year old who killed the parents and kidnapped her.

white people are the worst.

Comment

• It's a hell of a story. Glad that it has a relatively happy ending and that she got away to live. She'll face mental trauma counseling but at least she'll be alive.

Comment

• dude looks like an incel. I can't imagine what she went through. That being said, dude was unemployed and had a house and a car. Wonder who was funding him?

Comment

• The details behind what the dude did are fucked. Randomly saw her get on a school bus, decided then and there to kidnap her. Nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                The details behind what the dude did are fucked. Randomly saw her get on a school bus, decided then and there to kidnap her. Nuts.
                                So scary.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X