No announcement yet.

Fringe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it is. If you've seen the bald guy, then IT'S YOUR DAMN FAULT.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

I've seen the bald guy but I swear to fuck no one has come out to say "HEY GUISE THERE ARE DEFINITELY PARALLEL WORLDS" and if they did it was in a passing line that hasn't been brought up yet.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

This *is* Spoiler Town, outlander.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I hate spoilers. Sorry Rob. But it really was mentionned by that point. But that's ALL YOU KNOW.

Comment

Ah that's cool man. I apologize for for the ALL CAPS IM MAD MODE. haha. *brofist*
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

REESPEKT

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                I hate spoilers. Sorry Rob. But it really was mentionned by that point. But that's ALL YOU KNOW.
                IIRC, they don't mention parallel worlds as soon as the Observer shows up. It's not until the last few episodes that they really get down to brass tacks.

Anyway, Rob, the second season has a lot of misses during the first half but the second half is fucking awesome. I can't wait for the season three premiere.

Comment

Hey, Rob, it's been on for the past three years. Maybe you should have watched it then. *snicker*

P.S. Invoking the Ari in me, by which I'm referring to the tentacle in my ass.
                  Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 06-25-2010, 11:54 PM.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    STOP SPOILING SHIT GODDAMIT GUYS. I HAVEN'T SEEN IT AND NOW I APPARENTLY KNOW THERE IS A
                      Spoiler: SEE IT'S EASY GUYS THERE IS A SPOILER BUTTON FOR A REASON GODDAMMIT 
                    PARALLEL WORLD.
                    FUCK YOU GUYS.
                    *snicker* SPOILER TOWN, BITCH! <3

Comment

This show is everything and more than X-Files ever tried to be. I <3 Fringe.

Comment

So we just to give you a guys an idea of where I am for spoilers, we just finished disc 3 of 7.

Just watched the episode where Britta from Community shows up and
                          Spoiler: spoilers 
                        uses christmas lights to hypnotize people to finish the equation and then some dude uses a portal or something to grab an apple. Also SADLER showed up and that was neat as was second Walter. Which I'm assuming is the parallel world but still, hasn't been mentioned yet. so yeah.

Comment

Meta.

Comment

Anyone with a brain will piece things out much faster than the storytelling does.

Comment

For sure, but I'm just letting it wash over me. Not over thinking it, just having fun with the ride.

Comment

Fringe is like a uber-hot girl who's either completely retarded or evil, as she willfully teases you, having barely kissed you by date #10. And gives you some tongue action by the season finale.

Comment

Working...
                                X