Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus, that was a great/awful ending.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        fuckin dying

Comment

• AHAHAHAhahahahaha, some meme's should never die.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fuck I just laughed again. Every time.

Comment

• The Coral part fucking slays me alone but this one is fucking great.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Coral. Ha hahahaha, EXACTLY. hahahaha!

Comment

• TAINTED MEATTTTTTTTTTT WHERE WALLACE ATTTTT
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• EXACTLY what I thought. Great minds, etc.

Comment

• Lesley and I couldn't stop saying that all night thanks to the episode.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well, the momentum had to grind to a complete halt eventually. :-/

Comment

• I know. What the FUCK is going on in this hospital? The obscure hints are annoying as fuck.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• What obscure hints? Cops are running a little fiefdom. Nothing else to it.

Comment

• yeah, not a fan of this episode. boring.

Comment

• Can't wait till Carol ninjas the fuck out of those herbs. LAME ep was LAAAAME

Comment

Working...
                                X