No announcement yet.

Friday the 13th: The Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am picking this up tomorrow. I expect Lulzdeath sometime tomorrow, MAKE IT HAPPEN GUISE!!!
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Let's make a kill game plan.

Saturday Night?

I've got kids, a mortgage and mountains of work. Nobody is taking my ass anywhere. Let's murder digital campers together.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

IT's Ceej's bday on Saturday and I'll be over there with a bunch of people.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          IT's Ceej's bday on Saturday and I'll be over there with a bunch of people.

Ceej knows a bunch of people?

We can try for tonight if that helps everyone out.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Won't have it tonight. See the way my bank account is set up.....#BadKevinHartJoke
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

We could do Injustice tonight and then F the 13th tomorrow

Comment

Yessssss, F the 13th TONIGHT!!!!

Comment

Let me know when everyone's ready. I've got to check a bit of transcription on my end, but I should be good in about 30 mins.

Comment

Cool

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      Cool
                      I'm screwing around with AI in Injustice 2, but I'm good to go. I just want to finish this GL shit.

Comment

Won't lie, some of those multiverse deals straight up get the AI. I can play the game but I'm not South Korean.

Comment

Double XP weekend. Who's up for Voorhees mayhem on PS4 either tonight or tomorrow?

I really want to fuck around with LJN Jason.

Get Ceej on this, Rerb. We need a full private group.

Comment

We can try tonight later. Ceej just showed up and it's time to chill and record. If not tonight, tomorrow may work late night style. I have my work wife's 30th bday tomorrow so I'm gonna be drunk,
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              We can try tonight later. Ceej just showed up and it's time to chill and record. If not tonight, tomorrow may work late night style. I have my work wife's 30th bday tomorrow so I'm gonna be drunk,

Cool. Hear that everyone? Either tonight after Rerb records or tomorrow after Rerb finishes off his Work Polygamy Frau.

Comment

Hopefully my kids builder bob tourettes attack didn't turn you guys off to playing with us, we had a blast.

Comment

Working...
                                X