Braindead Radio Episode 11: Above The Rock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braindead Radio Episode 11: Above The Rock

Ceej finally watches something other than Sliders and Rob is elated. Has Ceej turned over a new leaf? Will he eat the leaf? During all of this we find time to discuss a shit ton of movies: Moon, The Hurt Locker, Big Fan and more. Are they above or below The Rock? The Super Soldiers aren't very super or very soldiery, Barry may be a fraggle, and someone thinks Link was a big pussy prancing around in the forest.
    Above The Rock
    33.33%
    Below The Rock
    66.67%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Not seeing it on the main page.....

Showing now (I did refresh first too).
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

And to avoid that damn cat picture? Already posted in the Shameless Forum.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

thanks man!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I knew that song attempt would kill an episode: Mission accomplished.

Still I really enjoy that end song. Who did that mash-up/Danzig impression?

-Edit-

Never mind, found it.

Also, it's Black Lagoon. Just look for the asian chick with the magenta hair and the guns. Plus, there's a boat involved.
          Last edited by Ed Hocken; 01-24-2010, 07:55 PM.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

A BOAT?! YOU DIDN'T MENTION A GODDAMN BOAT IN THE PHONE CALL!

Comment

Now how in the fuck was I to know that? Besides, I didn't want to keep the call long. My main point was about the party pad question.

In fact, I want to see a picture of a neon sign that read's "CJ's Party Pad" ala the sign that read DIRK DIGGLER.

Comment

PARTY PAD!

And I hope you enjoyed the reading of the new book. I'm proud of the Full House sting for the important parts haha.

Comment

Indeed I do, good sir.

Comment

Willem Dafoe has a bonerperiod in Antichrist.

YER WELKUM.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Is talk of Hurt Locker and Moon spoilery? They're coming this week via Netflix so I don't want to be spoilered.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

My money says yes.

Comment

Nope. We will talk spoilers about MOON next episode.

Comment

Decent episode, happy that Ceej won't be replaced. Next episode needs moar drink
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Hockenfail was awesome. Seriously anytime Hocken multi-calls with singing that should be the response. Also Shakira gives me wood even if her singing sucks.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                              X