X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The pictures are creepy.

Comment

goddamn it gravedigger I didn't click before looking at the thread
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I'd have to say, I think the robo-woman is a little less creepy. I think it's that extra dimension.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Goddammit.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I've never understood the mindset of people like this. EVER. Even when I was a sorta hardcore MMO gamer.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Then you just weren't that hardcore.

Comment

Thank god then. The only time I've ever pissed in a bottle was during a road trip. That seems okay. Pissing in a bottle because you can't get up to go to the bathroom cause you're raiding? PROPER FUCKED.

Comment

Not if you win an epic fucking trinket, which I did last night. Filled that goddamn root beer bottle to the brim.

Comment

Hahaha.

Comment

Comment

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/X55T-togz6vZVOV0v8Q75A"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/X55T-togz6vZVOV0v8Q75A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

Comment

Thank you sir. I wanted to post that but totally forgot. Lesley and I were dying during that episode.

Comment

HOCKENDAMMIT...NSFW

Comment

Comment

At least she's real and not a pillow.

Comment

Working...
                                X