Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
    Our cat:

He's a shed machine. We brush the hell out of him, but we've still got fur all over the place. If you have serious cat issues, you're NOT going to want to crash here.
    Holy crap. He looks huge!
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Fej View Post
      Shakopee is the fertile crescent of duh herbs.

THAT.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
        Holy crap. He looks huge!
        He's not that bad, actually. Most of what you see there is fur. He's around 12 lbs, I think.

He's also the world's friendliest cat. He purrs for everyone, including the vet. I kid you not, even people that don't like cats like ours.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
          Our cat:

He's a shed machine. We brush the hell out of him, but we've still got fur all over the place. If you have serious cat issues, you're NOT going to want to crash here.
          That little fella looks like he has serious problems with getting up (must be the 10 lb. fur armor). Help him up, he seems too awesome to just flop around like that on the floor.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

He was tripping on catnip when I took that picture. Believe me, he can move just fine. I shit you not, he leaves a vapor trail of black fur behind him when he runs.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Ah, the C-nip. Understood. Movin' along now.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Here is Ms. Chanandler Bong when we first got him. Look at how cute and tiny he was. He is still cute, but now he getting fat. I call him Apple Bottom Jeans.

If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I just call him Fat Sack.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

How does a pet get fat exactly? You controll how much it eats.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Oh we are pretty good at only feeding them once a day, but Chanandler muscles his way into Boomer's food. And if we try to separate them, they won't eat.

Comment

Hmm, I see. I only had a pet rabbit for a while. Never really had that issue.

Comment

Tell me you ate it?

Comment

No, I didn't. And no, the rabbit's name wasn't George. He was a school pet my sisters brought over. My dad didn't like how it was living in its cage so he fenced off the back yard for it to roam free. I would change its water and food every day, with occasional brushings. Damn *sniff*, it's getting me misty eyed already.

Comment

I had a friend who had a bunch of rabbits and would eat them every few months. Good stuff.

Comment

We don't monitor how much our cat eats, really. We just fill up his bowl with Science Diet every 3 days and let him go nuts. He did get fat (16 lbs or so) a couple of years ago, so we switched out his food for a lighter version. He's now a svelte 12-13 lbs.

Rabbits are good eating, by the way. Black Forest cooks em up GOOOOOOOOOOOD.

Comment

Working...
                                X