No announcement yet.

Star Trek Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard good things about 'Homeworld'.

Seriously, though...these space battles are the shit. The strategy involved in maneuvering around and picking your weapons is pretty engrossing. I'm having an absolute blast with this. I'll burn out eventually, but I'm digging it for now.

If you join up, keep an eye out for the U.S.S. Pink Taco (Captain Ginger Lynn, commanding).
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I wonder if it'll run better on my machine now that its not in beta? The space battles ran awesomely but everything on the ground ran like shit so I passed. I may give it a go when I'm bored soon.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        If you join up, keep an eye out for the U.S.S. Pink Taco (Captain Ginger Lynn, commanding).
        With Commander Ron Jeremy at the helm. Ifyaknowhatimean
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          With Commander Ron Jeremy at the helm. Ifyaknowhatimean
          Nah, it's an all female crew. So far, I've got Amber Lynn, Jeanna Fine, Nikki Dial, and Christy Canyon for my bridge crew. If I HAVE to take a guy for an officer, Ron will definitely make an appearance.

Rob: the game made me install a 3gb patch right away. I don't know what the performance was like at launch, but it's pretty flawless now. The space battles are AWESOME and the ground battles are smooth.
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• hahha regarding your crewmates. I may have to try this again.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
            X