No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well now I'm feeling a Fox Special on how I do it coming on....
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Whoa, Legion was great. More of that, please!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger
        Whoa, Butt magic was great. More of that, please!
        What Grave really means.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Must spread rep. . .
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Legion seems pretty goddamn amazing. But I want Fargo back.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Legion seems pretty goddamn amazing. But I want Fargo back.

Soon and with Ewan McGregor as the lead playing twins.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Twins?! Oh hell yes.

Comment

• http://www.playboy.com/karin-breeschooten

Yeah. Twins!
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• The first episode of Planet Earth II was awesome. I'm excited for the rest. Mountains next week!

Comment

• Anyone else watching the fantastic season 2 of The Expanse beside Fil and me?
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        Anyone else watching the fantastic season 2 of The Expanse beside Fil and me?
                        I finished S1 during my flu fever dreams. Will probably start on S2 this weekend, got them on my DVR.

Comment

• On my dvr just haven't had time.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hang on to your pooper, cause damn.

"Have you ever talked to a pedophile?" is one of the best lines I've seen in a script. It says a fucklot about a character in a few words.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The Mick continues to be hilarious. Jimmy is the best. "Hey little girl...do you feel safe?"

Comment

• LEGION was AMAZING this week

Comment

Working...
                                X