No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or you could just and help a brotha out.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Look how far we've come in this thread.

It started as a shrine to Jersey Shore Superman: Spacerapist, and has now become the GET HYPE film of the summer for ERRYBODY. Even the goofballs who place violence above a good story are ready.

GET HYPE

GET HYPE

GET HYPE

EAT SHIT, GREEN LANTERN
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        Look how far we've come in this thread.

It started as a shrine to Jersey Shore Superman: Spacerapist, and has now become the GET HYPE film of the summer for ERRYBODY. Even the goofballs who place violence above a good story are ready.

GET HYPE

GET HYPE

GET HYPE

EAT SHIT, GREEN LANTERN
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• B is the GIFMaster.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Close, but no cigars Jamie.

Also, I WANT TO SEE THIS NOW.

I'm really happy Pacific Rim is a month later, so both these babies won't compete.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Comment

• That score. I hope Mondo is all "Surprise, nerds! MOS vinyl with Ken Taylor art all up in your face!" in a couple weeks.

Comment

• And just realized the release date is a furlough day. Thanks, do-nothing Congress!

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• They don't all have to be .gif's.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Jamie pls
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

•   Spoiler: Spoilers 
                                I can't say shit about it until the 10th, as WB has everyone's nuts in a sling over controlling this shit.

However, I will do my best to see what I can skirt around about it on the 9th
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X