No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JK Simmons to be Commissioner Gordan in Justice League.

Nice.......
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      JK Simmons to be Commissioner Gordan in Justice League.

Nice.......
      Would love to see him go all Whiplash over Batman.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Is Gordon in BvS or Suicide Squad?

I will stab a man for a separate Batfleck movie with Commissioner Simmons.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Is Gordon in BvS or Suicide Squad?

I will stab a man for a separate Batfleck movie with Commissioner Simmons.
          No, he was cast for Justice League, so he will be showing up in post Justice League DC films.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Right, but did they cast some random jabroni to be Commisioner Gordon in anything pre-JL? That seems like something Warner Bros. would do.

Comment

• I doubt it, but I suppose it's possible.

Maybe Jena Malone was Commissioner Gordon!
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• ahhaahhaha. That would be amazing.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• *Golf clap*
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ez_TA97jyGM?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• A couple guys at work said Affleck is a terrible choice for Batman and there was almost an office violence incident.

Comment

• You gotta learn to control your impulses, Grave. Sure, you could beat the ever loving shit out of 'em for such an affront, but y'know, you might sprain a finger or something. Might give you a twinge when you buy your opening night BvS ticket, thus impacting on your enjoyment of Affleck's work as The Dark Knight.

Worry about you, son.

Comment

• Tim is a good, calming influence. We should keep him around.

Comment

• Hamill and Conroy to voice Killing Joke animated movie.

Dope.

Comment

• OH HELL YES.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X