BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    after seeing Ezra Miller in Trainwreck I am firmly in the camp of "GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH HIM BEING THE FLASH".

#GrantGustin4Lyfe

I've been firmly out of the Ezra Miller camp for years now.

I'm also getting super tired of the WB folk saying that they "GET" the characters. Fuck, they can barely get Batman.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I don't think I've ever seen anything with him in it, but I did not see anything in the little bit of screentime he had Trainwreck to show that he'd be a good Flash.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen anything with him in it, but I did not see anything in the little bit of screentime he had Trainwreck to show that he'd be a good Flash.

You're not missing anything.

While not everything works with the DC TV stuff, ignoring the slam dunk with Flash is so fucking stupid.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Wait, was Miller the intern at the magazine? Fuck that. Grant Gustin IS the Flash.

Comment

• yep. He's the intern. And our new Flash.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• #NotMyFlash

Comment

• "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                  Nice armbands. Wanna fuck?
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I like it.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6as8ahAr1Uc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• assuming this is a dream sequence?

Comment

assuming this is a dream sequence?

Dream/hallucination...yeah.

Comment

• BUT BUT DC IS MAKING SUPERMAN GRIMDARK BECAUSE HE SCOWLS AT BATS

Comment

• I do dig the shit out of the bat cowl now.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fis-9Zqu2Ro" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X