No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 20: The Roosevelt Conundrum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pudgy? Why not just call the man huskie size?
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Ed, you are no Dalton of any stripe. Lazenby at best. Har har! However, Lazenby's 007 flick is supposed to be the best source material. Ya know I gotta say........
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

You leave DaltonHocken alone!

I know for a fact that Gladys Knight sings Ed's personal theme song.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          Ed, you are no Dalton of any stripe. Lazenby at best. Har har! However, Lazenby's 007 flick is supposed to be the best source material. Ya know I gotta say........
          That may be, but Dalton got a raw deal good sir. Real raw

Heck, Dalton was considered for Of His Majesty's Secret Service.

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
            You leave DaltonHocken alone!

I know for a fact that Gladys Knight sings Ed's personal theme song.
            I'll kick your ass! Oh wait, I meant I'll eat anything you cook for me as long as you taste it twice.

Comment

I have no idea what just happened.

But Dalton is a goddamn gentlemen and he ruled in Hot Fuzz.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                That may be, but Dalton got a raw deal good sir. Real raw

Heck, Dalton was considered for Of His Majesty's Secret Service.
                The Living Daylights is my personal favorite. He was suave, capable, and dark and Dalton sold it all.

Comment

Shit, I got to buy that movie at some point. Dalton took on Joe Don Baker and kicked his two by four wielding ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    Shit, I got to buy that movie at some point. Dalton took on Joe Don Baker and kicked his two by four wielding ass.
                    I need it as well. One of the few bond flicks I have and still would rewatch. There is hope for you yet sir.

Comment

• Awesome show, guys. Although I must voice a concern- after the conversation about whether or not CJ would do his own show and his only knowledge of BDR popularity comes from Rob I got really worried. I mean, what's to say Rob isn't feeding CJ bad info to keep him coming over to the apartment. CJ, I implore you- if Rob ever wants to show you an abandoned well, lotion, and/or hoses, GET THE FUCK OUT.

...goodbye horses...

Comment

• Great show. CJ, you lazy fuck, I'm holding you to your word. WATCH THE SHOW!!! I plan to have a complete run down of Fawlty Tower this weekend.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          Awesome show, guys. Although I must voice a concern- after the conversation about whether or not CJ would do his own show and his only knowledge of BDR popularity comes from Rob I got really worried. I mean, what's to say Rob isn't feeding CJ bad info to keep him coming over to the apartment. CJ, I implore you- if Rob ever wants to show you an abandoned well, lotion, and/or hoses, GET THE FUCK OUT.

...goodbye horses...

SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
                            Great show. CJ, you lazy fuck, I'm holding you to your word. WATCH THE SHOW!!! I plan to have a complete run down of Fawlty Tower this weekend.
                            I have a feeling CJ will not complete the task. How can you expect anything to be done from a man who does not like gravy?

Comment

• Gravy can hug it.

Comment

• You hug it, gravy is awesome.

Especially KFC gravy, if you're going to get KFC why in the hell would you not get the gravy?

Comment

Working...
                                X