No announcement yet.

Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Examples of stupidity! We require examples! And Bucky and Wiley both have to be as dumb as Edison. Back when I had a glass topped coffee table, I'd wait till he crawled underneath it to lay down and nap, then I'd take one of his toys and put it on top. At which point, I'd sit back and enjoy the festivities as Edison would spend a good 20 minutes trying to figure out why he couldn't bite the toy through the glass. It's right there! He can see it! It's as plain as day! Why can't he get it? What is this hard clear surface his teeth keep clacking off of?
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Bucky regularly takes runs at maximum warp at the sliding glass door to try and yoink the seagulls which hang out on my balcony.

And smacks his head.

And shakes it.

Then tries again an hour or so later.

Good thing I never open the door. I'm 18 stories up.

Comment

You all are blessed to have stupid cats. I have smart ones (that learn AND remember). They will fuck your shit up in crafty ways if you piss them off.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Wiley loves to collide with walls. At top speed. It's really, really funny.
          Wiley purrs for everyone, including the vet. Seriously, it almost freaked our vet out the first time.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Here's to tarded cats!

Comment

Yesterday Chanandler was playing with a plastic bag and of course he managed to get the handle around his neck. The worst part is that the way he sat on the bag, it made the handle tight around his neck. What a tard.
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

And he just sat there like "DERP".
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Here is my favorite Boomer being a tard picture:

If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I'm constantly worried that Boomer will spray me with shit one of these days.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

You mean cheezin'? I'm always up in my cats' rear, waiting for them to cheeze on me.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

The picture of Boomer looks like he's proudly showing off his feet. "I HAZ NEEW SOCKS!!"

Edison used to have a bowel problem when he was a kitten, so his farts were just toxic. You did not want to sit downwind of that little man, lemme tell you. And it was hilarious, because he was only five months old when I got him. So here was this adorable, sweet little five month old kitten, innocently sleeping in a little ball on the sofa in his new home, and then suddenly, "BRRAAAAAPPP!!!" And the paint would melt off the walls!
                        Last edited by Lisa; 03-01-2010, 10:26 AM.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

And here is Chanandler when he first came home:

Comment

(*Passes out from the Chanandler cuteness*)

Comment

We should have known then that he was going to be trouble. Look at that face.

Comment

Yeah, Wiley's a farter too. Kitty farts can be toxic...ugh.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X