You sound fat: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V View Post
    Keep reaching for that dream... you 43 stone piece of shit.
    Yeah, this shit is unbearable. Christ.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Sweet baby jesus, what the hell was that? Even Jabba The Hut would look at that and say, "Lady, you seriously need to ease up on the cheeseburgers!"

And $750 a week on groceries - is that just for her? I did the math, because I spend about $45 a week on groceries for just me, so $750 would be about four months worth of groceries for me.
      Last edited by Lisa; 10-29-2010, 10:07 AM.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• BANANAS? IN HER FUCKING SCOOTER BASKET???

She's doin' it wrong.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
          And $750 a week on groceries - is that just for her? I did the math, because I spend about $45 a week on groceries for just me, so $750 would be about four months worth of groceries for me.
          This is what pisses me off the most. I drop like $200 on food every two weeks and eat really, really well, so goddamn it arrrgghhhhh
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• $750 is about two month's worth of groceries for Jen, me and our cats.

Still, it would be fun to hang with her - I can watch people off the street get sucked into her gravitational pull. Those that aren't lost in her folds of flesh might be locked into a stationary orbit.

Comment

• I've heard of that fat bitch before. I hope she dies soon. It'll save her daughter and the taxpayers a lot of trouble and strife.

Comment

• One of the women was able to fit three boots under her breast.....
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• How the fucking hell? I mean, how big are you that you can hide BOOTS under your boobs? Did she shoplift a big screen TV up inside her coochie?
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• If you can fit three boots under your hooters, you likely
                    A. Have your own Area Code, as well as your own flag at the UN
                    B. Influence the tides when you walk on the beach
                    C. Can draw people into permanent orbits due to your gravitational pull
                    D. Should seriously, SERIOUSLY, consider a diet and exercise plan. NOW.

Comment

• 1080p...

the 'p' stands for 'pooter'!

Comment

• No No No No NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The single mother-of-two tucked into two 25lb turkeys, two maple-glazed hams, 15lbs of potatoes (10lbs roast, 5lbs mashed), five loaves of bread, five pounds of herb stuffing, four pints of gravy, four pints of cranberry dressing and an astonishing 20lbs of vegetables.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Yang chas Solo chone Wookiee!" (Bring me Solo and the Wookiee!) NOM! NOM! NOM!

Of course, somebody could offer her an after-dinner mint after that huge repast she had.

"It is wafer-thin!"
                          Last edited by Timothy225; 12-27-2010, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• Jesus fucking christ

Imagine the du...no, I don't no stop don't want to think about that not going to say the words.

~

Comment

• You can't overeat ham. A theory I proved this weekend. *goes back to fridge for more ham*
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X