No announcement yet.

Comic-Con 09'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They'll be off. Tied around your head. Just like Clark W.

Oh snap. PAX would be badass.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
      How would that differentiate you from any texan?
      Don't be hatin' on Texas.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I'm almost more about PAX as it's in Seattle, i can visit my moms and videogames!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          I'm almost more about PAX as it's in Seattle, i can visit my moms and videogames!

And don't forget about the Mac and Jacks. And honestly, Comic-Con is way much more fun than PAX.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Word on twitter is that Avatar lives up to the hype? For realz? Wow. I am floored.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Nerdious saw the footage according to his facebook.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Bastard. I need to befriend him.

Comment

• Is he going to the Venture Bros panel? I was checking out Jackson's livejournal the other day and he is going to be there....hopefully they will announce when season 4 starts.

Comment

• I'd hope him or one of our other CA members hit that up.

Comment

• Sucks... I had a ticket to go today and I couldnt make it
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Someone plz hug Yvonne Strahovski at the Chuck panel and tell me in great detail what it feels like. I imagine it would be like hugging the sun. Sooooo hot.

Comment

• Get your passes to go see Thirst at the G4 booth tomorrow before 11.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• WTF. A discussion of Roger Rabbit 2? Please oh please don't let them rape that fine first film. Doesn't need a sequel.

Comment

• http://chud.com/articles/articles/20...RNO/Page1.html

Sin to win? Awesome.

Comment

• TONIGHT! Friday, July 24, Paramount Home Entertainment will host a happy hour to toast the DVD debut of Road Trip: Beer Pong on August 11. Featuring beer pong girls, games and beverages, the event will take place at Henry’s Irish Pub in the nearby Gaslamp district at 614 5th Ave from 4pm to 7pm.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X