Our iTunes and RSS links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our iTunes and RSS links

Are going to be down for a few days. We are completely retooling them so we can finally submit them to iTunes. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. For now, just download the new podcast this weekend if you need to. Once this is working, we'll finally be a part of the iTunes store and will hopefully get alot more people listening. Which means more people on the forums, which means all of you here now will be one of "The Elders".

woo.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

This is an inconvenience which means this is TOTAL BULLSHIT. Where do you get off trying to expand your fanbase and make things work better, Rob?

I look forward to the first greybeards v. newbies argument.

Comment

17 episodes have been coded. Will hopefully finish it tomorrow. Should be up by Thursday. Hopefully on itunes in 2 weeks.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Two weeks? I have to take an extra three seconds to scroll through my iPod for two more weeks? How will my thumb handle the stress?!

Comment

Oh, it'll show up in your itunes if you have already subscribed. I mean, you can finally hopefully search for PodCaust and it'll come up in the store now.

Comment

When I dowload from the main site it doesn't show up in my podcast list on my ipod, just under music. I'm sure there's some box I can check in the info menu but that's entirely too easy.

Comment

Ah. yeah, I really hope taking this file down to fix it doesn't make us lose listeners. But the new episodes should show up in your podcast list once the file is updated. I hope.

Comment

Down? Few days?!

BLACK BOLT will kill you with his iTuning fork of DOOOOOOOOOOM!

Look at it. LOOK AT IT!
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

I hate doing this. H8 H8 H8

I'm AN ARTIST DAMMIT!

Comment

It's up and running now!!!!

Comment

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...t?id=289029395

AND WE'RE UP ON THE STORE! Now I need you guys to go and give us some awesome reviews! More reviews mean more exposure!

Comment

GO REVIEW OUR PODCAST!!!!!!

Link in iTunes is above!

Comment

Good work, looks like we made it to the big time. Smodcast better watch its back
                          You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

iTunes says episode 3 of She's Right, I'm Rob cannot be found on the server.

Comment

Wierd. I just redid the xml for she's right. Hopefully that fixes it.

Comment

Working...
                              X