2015 E3 thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 E3 thread!

Will there be any big game announcements this year? It seems like all the big stuff has already been announced. Mostly, I just want to know more about the RB4 setlist and confirmed release date. And a confirmed a Amplitude date, too. Remedy already said Quantum Break wouldn't be there which SUCKS.

What do you guys want to see?

I don't need to see more Phantom Pain but I want to see more of it. Interested in a few games but what I really want to see is something that I don't know about and but will end up wanting.

Uncharted and Mass Effect are up there with Phantom Pain on what I want to see most. The next Red Dead as well.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Uncharted, Red Dead, curious to see if Nintendo will actually do anything of interest. Like even a tiny bit of interest.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Nintendo always does well. Not worried about them. If you're not already sold, you'll never be. *goesbacktoplayingSplatoon*
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Rockstar doesn't fuck with E3 so there won't be Red Dead 2, so pffffffffffffffffffffffft

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Rockstar doesn't fuck with E3 so there won't be Red Dead 2, so pffffffffffffffffffffffft
            Well, we already got a Red Dead 2, I want Red Dead 3!
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Nintendo always does well. Not worried about them. If you're not already sold, you'll never be. *goesbacktoplayingSplatoon*
              They ALWAYS do well? #Getdafuckouttahere
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Fil View Post
                Well, we already got a Red Dead 2, I want Red Dead 3!
                gtfoh with that capcom bullshit

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  They ALWAYS do well? #Getdafuckouttahere
                  They always get people hype with their press conferences. The execution later might leave something to be desired, though.

It sounds like the Bethesda thing was exciting for people who like their games? That's great!

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    They always get people hype with their press conferences. The execution later might leave something to be desired, though.

It sounds like the Bethesda thing was exciting for people who like their games? That's great!
                    Well if that's what we're going by then I concede to Rob. But GEEEEZE the followup is balls at times.

Comment

Doom looks pretty damn good. I just hope they license out that engine or use it in other games (Next Elder Scrolls?). Fallout 4 was leaving me COLD. AS. FUCK. until they revealed the whole town building and simulation aspect. Count me the fuck in on that. And it's weird that they are basically turning it into crazy Minecraft Dead Rising third person crafting shooter if you want it. Basically, all things to all people leaves me worried.

Dishonored 2. Two characters with unique abilities? FUCK YES. And I can't wait to go home and play Fallout Shelter. Just wish I had a newer iPad that ran worth a fuck so I could play it on there.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WH1kuOiCJD0?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

The voice stuff is weird. Gonna take some time to get used to that.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post

For people like me who love Nintendo, they never disappoint. They may only release 4-5 games a year, but those 4-5 games are always fucking amazing.

Comment

if possible, post links to vids.

Comment

Working...
                              X