No announcement yet.

PS4 or X-Box One???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts on this little bundle? I've never played Ass Creed before, but I've always wanted to.

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-Limit...box+one+bundle
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

OH SNAPS!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/xBox-One-Con...item43d19e245e

Comment

Ass Creed Black Flag is pretty great.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah, Black Flag is awesome. And the COD AW bundle is awesome, get that 1TB. I am going to grab an external drive after xmas, my Xbone is damn near full.

Comment

that CoD box is UGLY. Fuck the TB, get a decent looking console and buy a way larger external.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I can't imagine filling up a TB. My 250 gb old 360 wasn't ever even close to being filled.

Toys, movies, and kid stuff sucks up a ton of my money. When it comes to video games, it's probably going to be 3-4 games a year, if that.

Comment

you'll be fine without the ugly ass CoD box then. Just grab a bundle that has a game you care about. Ass Creed is fun, Sunset Overdrive is fun.

Comment

I came within a hair of getting the Ass Creed bundle, but those games devalue like crazy and they'll be had for 20-30 bucks by January. That being said, I'm pleasantly surprised by Sunset Overdrive.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                    I can't imagine filling up a TB. My 250 gb old 360 wasn't ever even close to being filled.

Toys, movies, and kid stuff sucks up a ton of my money. When it comes to video games, it's probably going to be 3-4 games a year, if that.
                    You'll fill it up. The games are fucking big, plus you'll be getting the free games from Live each month. Like 5 games and it's full since the OS takes up a chunk of the HDD.

Comment

I have Ryse/Sunset/KI/and DR3 all installed on top of twitch, hulu, etc.. and I still have 260 gigs left over.

I don't think it's as crazy as you're saying UNLESS Ari does everything digital. In which case, yeah, grab an external right away.

Comment

I'm still on the "I need a physical copy of my shit" boat, so unless it's a free game, I'd probably just go to Amazon and buy it.

And since, Corey, Wayne, Scooter, and Rob all have X-Bones, I think I have finally picked a new console...

Atari Jaguar, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                          Atari Jaguar, bitches.
                          DO THE MATH MOTHERFUCKER.

Comment

So?

I have a 360, but I'm a PS1-2 guy. I'm leaning for a PS4. I loved Lsat of Us, Halo is kind bleh right now.

So, anyone?
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Until we see both E3 presentations can't really say. I absolutely love my PS4, but if I had a high end PC I would have almost no need for it. I still say Xbox One exclusives are way better, even if I prefer the PS4 as far as a system goes.

Comment

PS4 all the fucking way. The only exclusive at the moment that could be amazing for the Xbone is Quantum Break. Otherwise everything runs better on the PS4 in regards to cross platform shit, the controller is better, and it's a smoother system in regards to UI and shit IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X