The Last of Us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Last of Us

Only put about an hour into so far but gotdamn. This game is fucking BEAUTIFUL. And that intro? ALL OF THE FEELS.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

apparently there is save bug...read this
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Amazon messed up my order and it isn't showing until Tuesday. Gonna snag this on the way home, and return my Amazon copy.

Comment

it' soooo good so far. The combat is brutal.

Comment

Apparently the save bug is fixed. I pre-ordered my copy on the PSN store, downloaded it last night. Now I have it sitting on my PS3, tempting me to play, but I told my brother I'd wait and play it with him after we see Man of Steel tomorrow.

Maybe I should sneak in some "practice" in game, anyway.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

THIS IS AMAZING.

Comment

Man, that intro is FROWN TOWN.

I really like the game so far but my OCD for searching every area for collectibles is making it slow going. But a question...
                Spoiler: Fireflies 
              I might be misunderstanding the VO from the credit sequence, but did the Firefly group claim credit for creating and unleashing the contagion? Obviously when the game truly starts they are at odds with the Government but I can't tell if that's because of the infection or regular freedom fighting stuff.

Maybe this will cleared up for me later. I'm only to the point where I dealt with Robert and just met the head Firefly lady.

Comment

About two hurs maybe three in. Fucking outstanding. And wow is it beautiful. It's near Witcher Two maxed out on PC. Makes me so excited for how new consoles push pc development.

Comment

That intro is fucking amazing. I showed Ceej it tonight and he was so pissed off it was a PS3 exclusive.

Comment

Kinda want stay up all night to play this,

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      That intro is fucking amazing. I showed Ceej it tonight and he was so pissed off it was a PS3 exclusive.
                      Exclusives are so lame. For ALL involved.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

He is not alone in that sentiment.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

the clickers can fuck right off. The noises they make are awesome.

Comment

the clickers can fuck right off. The noises they make are awesome.
                            NEED MORE SHIVS

Comment

for reals....I never have enough materials when I run into like 4-5 of those fucks.

Comment

Working...
                              X