Apple Game Center/Awesome Mobile Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCALLYWAGS IS TAKING ALL OF MY BATTERY AND TIME
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

So Badland is pretty awesome. Plays a lot like Jetpack Joyride in controls, but is one beautiful looking game.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Spaceteam is the most evil game ever by the way.

Comment

Star Wars Tiny Death Star is AWESOME.

Comment

I have yet for it to wow me.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

it scratches my pixel art itch and I don't have to think to play it. The animations are cute and the re-working of the theme music is catchy.

Comment

I'm with Rob. I love it. Although I think some of the emperor challenges are glitched. I've upgraded a couple levels and it hasn't marked the challenge as completed and moved me to the next one. Boo.

Comment

Is there any advantage to moving the levels around, like coin bonuses or faster crafting? Or is it just an asthetic thing? There are a couple level movers taking up space in my VIP queue but I don't know what to do with them.

Comment

aesthetic thing.

Comment

I keep all my apartments on the bottom. I fucking hate lthat 90% of the VIP's are fucking supply bitches. I DON'T NEED ANY OF THOSE RIGHT NOW DAMMIT. STOP GIVING ME THEM.

Comment

FTL is coming to iPad. YES.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          I keep all my apartments on the bottom. I fucking hate lthat 90% of the VIP's are fucking supply bitches. I DON'T NEED ANY OF THOSE RIGHT NOW DAMMIT. STOP GIVING ME THEM.
                          I'm sure its just bad luck and not a design issue but I get VIPs and "look for this guy!" Tasks on a regular basis on my phone but on my iPad they almost never show up. It took forever to do the first "build all this stuff" Imperial task.

Comment

Working...
                          X