Brain Dead Radio Episode 62: The Second Coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I...I've um never seen um space camp. /Goldblum MEGA LULZ
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

That blew my fucking mind.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I thought all kids our age had seen Space Camp. THERE WAS NOTHING COOLER THAN SPACE CAMP.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah, it was pretty badass.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Yes, an action figure database. Not a DOLL database, dammit!

I still need to see Space Camp though.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I watched Space Camp only for Lea Thompson. I would've loved to have initiated docking procedures with her back in the day.

I also briefly flirted with setting up an action figure database myself, but that was when I realized that I had WAY too much stuff if I needed a database to keep track of it.

MUST SELL OLD TOY BIZ FIGURES NAO!

Comment

So when you fill up the action figure database will you move over to the doll database.

Comment

My old Toy Biz figures haven't held up so well, but my Captain Power figures have fared even worse.

Comment

Dolls are easier to categorize.

Comment

I can't really make fun of ari. Here's my database of Magic cards:

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                        I can't really make fun of ari. Here's my database of Magic cards:
                        You know they make Magic toys, right?

Maybe even Magic dolls too...

Comment

I just realized I am largely devoid of any collections whatsoever. I'm gonna laugh when Hawkeye is the savior of the whole avengers movie. Of course he won't but oh man the lulz.

Comment

Firefly and Serenity Ari? That AND Space Camp You must refer to your dolls as dolls for one week for punishment.

ALSO YOU GOT THE TOUCH YESSSSSSSSSS

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              Firefly and Serenity Ari? That AND Space Camp You must refer to your dolls as dolls for one week for punishment.

ALSO YOU GOT THE TOUCH YESSSSSSSSSS
                              At least I like Clint Eastwood and I own westerns.

Comment

We're even. haha

Comment

Working...
                                X