No announcement yet.

Diablo III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this game is zen as fuck. Completely mindless and allows me to zone out for an hour. Hit 22 I believe. not sure if I'll ever make it to the super hard modes but having fun for now.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well all you do is beat it to move to the next difficulty. You'll want to. It is so much more fun.

Comment

• Yeah, once you've beat it the next level won't seem so daunting plus it's much nicer to play with others on the harder levels for nicer loot. Of course you have to provide the email or battle tag associated with your account so I can add you to do that. PM that shit Hughes, or add Bmetal316#1845 so we can get them lootz.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Somehow Rob is already on my buddy list. No idea how or why.

Comment

• Weird. But it's cool, hopefully he'll add me and we can get some hot group action going /slightlyhomo
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• hahha. HACK THE PLANET.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• the email is podcaustrob@hotmail.com I think.

Comment

• Don't hack to much, they'll ban your account.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                    the email is podcaustrob@hotmail.com I think.
                    Invite sent.

Comment

• WUT WHEREZ IZZIM420

Comment

• out back getting high

Comment

• Beat Act II last night. Belial (sp?) fight was pretty fucking sweet.

Comment

• Might cave in and buy this this weekend. Everyone here at work is addicted to it.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                              Beat Act II last night. Belial (sp?) fight was pretty fucking sweet.
                              Yeah that's an awesome fight. So aggravating when you go in on Nightmare with friends that can't stay out of the fucking bad JOSHUA

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-a8noLevghM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X