No announcement yet.

Diablo III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy fuck guys. holy fuck. SO GOOD. I don't think I'm going to touch anymore of the beta. I don't want to make a toon just to redo it later. SO GOOD.

Comment

You have to at least play to Skeleton King, get a feel of the boss battles.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I might do that tomorrow. I love the way skills work, and rune customization.

Comment

You should have seen it when you could customize it more. They've REALLY streamlined it which is good & bad. Good for balance but bad for experimentation.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Witch doctor is crazy overpowered. Also, I really like the way Blizzard reworked how skills are used.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Fuck. Played Demon Hunter some today. Pour one out for Warriv.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                Witch doctor is crazy overpowered. Also, I really like the way Blizzard reworked how skills are used.
                You would. NERD!!! J/K I don't mind it, I just liked the freedom I had before.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Fuck. Played Demon Hunter some today. Pour one out for Warriv.
                Yerp. Demon Hunter is like "Imma kill all this shit, you guys try and keep up."

Comment

SOON. Which of you cunts are getting this? We must share live ID's and rape Diablo's minions.

Comment

Well I'm getting teh free for the annual so I'm in.

Comment

not sure. I never really liked the first two.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I played Diablo Duece on the Playstation and I sorta didn't care for it much, so when Diablo Tres comes out, it will be available for people to play I guess.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

hahah. I'll give it a shot as people have been saying it's awesome, but it's mostly a hack and slash right?
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Diablo on the fucking PS Ari? Of course you didn't like it.

And yes, it's a hack and slash. They've done some awesome things with the talents and how you pick and choose what you want to use and then customize the talents you pick.

Comment

My mouse finger is twitching. I am ready. Let the 2am Mephisto farming runs commence.

Comment

Installed and awaiting servers. Yesssss

Comment

Working...
                                X