Bioshock: Infinite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bioshock: Infinite

Guess what, guys! There's another Bioshock game and this time the city is up in the sky!
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

I still haven't picked up BioShock 2 but, uh, awesome trailer is awesome.

Comment

FINALLY. Something different. This looks intriguing.

Trailer here.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Whoa, Rob is interested in this? I did not expect that.

I just want to have a massive gun fight in a hot air balloon.

Comment

Hey, this looks steampunkian and won't have years of hype behind it. Bioshock was a let down because besides the purty graphic design and mediocre story, the game had nothing new going for it in my opinion.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I know I know.

Comment

I did buy it day one and beat it 3 days later so all is well. But that trailer is most certainly badass.

Comment

I've said it before, love the look, enjoy the story, and not ball shatteringly difficult. Perfect for the kinda-sorta casual gamer like myself.

That being said Bioshock 2 is kinda weak. But I will give it props for the arm drill. Goddamn, that's a great weapon.

Comment

My problem with Bioshock 2? Is that in the first one Big Daddy's were UBER. Then you become one and are a pussy. fuck the lame ass reasoning for it. It's like playing a Superman game where you can't fly because so and so makes it so you can't fly. STUPID.

Comment

Huh? No, you're not. In fact, you're pretty fuckin powerful. As a Big Daddy in Bioshock 2 you can take down another Big Daddy with the arm drill. It's far less difficult to take them down than in the first one. Plus, I like the revamped "research" system where you let the camera run versus having to take pictures every three seconds.

It's also because the second game is kinda short.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                      Huh? No, you're not. In fact, you're pretty fuckin powerful. As a Big Daddy in Bioshock 2 you can take down another Big Daddy with the arm drill. It's far less difficult to take them down than in the first one. Plus, I like the revamped "research" system where you let the camera run versus having to take pictures every three seconds.

It's also because the second game is kinda short.
                      IT SHOULD BE FAR LESS DIFFICULT BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE and not just some dude with some plasmid powers. Bioshock 2 was a fucking cash in sequel. HATERS GONNA HATE.

Comment

*shrugs*

Eh

Comment

Remember, I'm not slogging on the difficutly (I know you enjoy beating games and not them beating you) just my disappointment with it.

Comment

Damn straight,

I work for a living and I want to relax with a game. That's why I never understand the almost BDSM-esque mentality with some gamers who HAVE to defeat the game on "SUPER ULTRA HARD PUT MY NUTS IN THIS VICE AND CLOSE'EM" mode.

Comment

I'm not that way. I just wanted a game that was sold to me for months and not the one I got.

Comment

Working...
                              X