No announcement yet.

Help, Helper Monkee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luckily this is a work computer. We just had our IT guy in here yesterday for the same machine. I don't think this is going to end well.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Stop visiting CHUD on your work computer, Nathan.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Negative. That thing is 6-7 years old and has pretty much been on the whole time.

Comment

• Anyone had activation issues with Win 7? I used my friends Win 7, but since you get like 5 installs a year before Microsoft worries about any foul play I didn't think we would have an issue. This week I started getting notifications that Windows can't activate. I clicked the bubble, went to the Windows site, it ran some activation tool, and then it ran and then the MS site tells me that activation is successful. Of course, the next day I get the same notice, run it again, same success message. Today it finally says "3 days to activate." So I click the bubble, get the prompt to re-enter key, buy key online, or call MS. I have finally said I will buy a new key, but it gives me the same run through for running the tool and telling me great success. Any ideas?

Comment

• Work computer won't run something because it says it needs activeX. Is it available for free?

Comment

• what are you trying to run?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I don't know what it is. Some internet billing thing I think.

Comment

• then grab it. It's free, just make sure you know what you're running. Some malicious programs use that shit for data mining and the like.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Get it from Cnet?

Comment

• Well it should allow you to download it when you run the program. So I'm not quite sure what the deal is.

Comment

• It said it needed an active version of the installed something or other. It is a link in an email to activate a remote desktop connection. I think.

Comment

• Make sure to wire the money to the Nigerian prince.

Comment

• That's not funny.

Comment

• After your give your bank account number to collect your winnings from the British National Lottery...

Comment

• Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!

Comment

Working...
                                X