Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You mention Little Mermaid but don't invoke Under the Sea? Hocken what did you do with Tim?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• My darling Timothy is not the total Disney-fied person that I am.

That being said, our niece is utterly contaminating him with her love of Disney princesses.

I'll cure that by going with him to see "Pacific Rim". It's got everything that a Tim could want...giant monsters and giant robots. I fully intend to bring some towels to wipe up the drool that will emanate from Tim's mouth when he sees the robots.
      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Yeah, drool, that's what's leaking out of him. Drool.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          YES.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Weird thread choice maybe, but is there a decent free video editing software out there? There are apps for my tablet but I want more fine tuning control. I don't need anything crazy. I'm just trying to put pics over a song.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
              X