Star Wars KOTOR MMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lord Cytherat is a dogger.

If you go the Pub route, you can go girl on girl if you play a female character.

For SOR, the two main leads swing both ways. You can romance both of them, regardless of your gender. Too bad you can't bring 'em out on Lake Minnetonka for some 'love boat' action, but there you go.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• ahha. Duly noted.

Also started a new Jedi dude named C'eej. He's going to be my dark side Jedi because so far the Jedi missions are LAAAAAMMMMEEEEE
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Create a female marauder, Rob. You'll have a blast. I have one going named Mai'Sharona that's been a riot so far.

Oh, lady Jedi! Are you here to save us?
        No. Fuck you, pay me.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• All this Force Awakens news got me in a Star Wars mood so I rolled a Sith Inquisitor, got him to level 15 and absolutely loving the Sorcerer spec, wayyy more fun to play than my old Bounty Hunter.

No sub though so I've spent several nights getting to 15 haha, casual all the way, too many other games on my plate still
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• yeahhhhhh. I was playing this game this weekend as well.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sorcerer is a blast to play. It's way over powered, especially if you go with the lightning spec.

It's worth it to get the sub, though. having 12x class experience makes all of that side-quest crap optional instead of required.

I'm almost done with my Agent Sniper. I got him to level 45 last night, which is cool. It's still my favorite story of the lot (I have a level 60 Agent Operative already).

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Sorcerer is a blast to play. It's way over powered, especially if you go with the lightning spec.

It's worth it to get the sub, though. having 12x class experience makes all of that side-quest crap optional instead of required.

I'm almost done with my Agent Sniper. I got him to level 45 last night, which is cool. It's still my favorite story of the lot (I have a level 60 Agent Operative already).
                Yeah I went lightning spec all the way. Most non-heroic mobs I can blow up before they even realize they are being attacked. It's incredible. Force Storm with 25% damage perk to Insta-Chain Lightning is OOOOPPPPP.

TBH I don't mind doing the side-quests - I'm in no rush, it's letting me role play my character a bit more (which normally I don't give a shit about in MMOs but I am enjoying being a super legit Sith) and is building up my Dark side points quite nicely.
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I'll need to find you with my almost maxxed Jugg

Comment

• My Sniper is named S'etzer. I'm on Belsavis right now (about 50% done with it, actually).

Comment

• S'etzer is up to level 48 now and almost done on Voss.

Comment

Working...
                      X