Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me quick one want slow

Comment

I see nothing in your post. I now feel like your avatar.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I agree with Ceej on hitting the wall with QT's shitty Oz bounty hunter. At least he keeps upping the Looney Tunes quotient in his films with how cartoonishly violent his demise is depicted.

The Hill one was much less of an issue due to my knowledge of his presence beforehand. That and no amount of that fat-skinny fuck could distract me from laughing my ass off at that scene.

Will Smith can fuck off forever.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Should be an interesting drive home.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Will Smiff would have sucked as Django. PERIOD. But love on Rob, we all have something to be ashamed of.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I'm fine with people not agreeing with me. I just personally like Will much more than Jamie. Jamie did well in Django though. But we all know that Leo was the MVP of the flick.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Haha, glad I could impart some knowledge at the beginning of the show. I skipped half the episode 'cause spurlurrrrs but what I heard was good. A Talking Dead for I COME IN PEACE (you go in pieces) needs to happen. That's the one that had Brian Benben, right? I get it confused with SPLIT SECOND.

Comment

Yep, Mr. Benben is in it. I couldn't believe Ceej never saw it as a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    I'm fine with people not agreeing with me. I just personally like Will much more than Jamie. Jamie did well in Django though. But we all know that Leo was the MVP of the flick.
                    I don't mind Will Smith in theory, it's just that he refuses to get out of that schtick. When he does, he's actually pretty good. And yeah, Dicaprio owned.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Which is why I really wanted him as Django. QT would have made sure he wasn't doing another Will Smiff movie.

Comment

Working...
                      X