No announcement yet.

Entourage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I'm saying is that 5 ridiculously hot beach beauties is feasible...like 30 of them, not so much.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

The only thing I enjoyed about that episode was the "fake meeting" with Vince. I'm sick of the bullshit soap opera subplots. I really hope they take this show back to the greatness.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Well...the character Turtle sums it all up quite nicely. Freeloadin', wheelin' and a'dealin' with mantits, and gettin' his swerve on without the aid of cocaine or some other bribery.

Turtle is awesome.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

I agree...I would be Turtle in my group of friends.

Comment

I didn't get the impression the girls were natives. I figured Vince had them flown in or found them at another resort and asked them along.

Comment

I figured they were part of the underground sex gang I've heard so much about.

*needs to go to Mexico...
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Johnny Drama + golf club + Carl Ertz's car + dead fish + Turtle saying "What are you, The Godfather?" = Epicness!
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

"Aquaman is back!"...

Comment

Entourage has never let me down. It always leaves me wanting more.
                    "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

It's a guilty pleasure...it's like a fucking men's soap opera.

Comment

Nice to see Carla Gugino back. Now if only we can get a coked up Adam Goldberg to finance this new movie, and Billy Walsh to direct! It was a good episode. It does always leave you wanting more. Good start so far.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

And damn. Maybe they'll go back to what made this show good, making movies. Dug the hell outta this episode. Nice to see the boys actually working. Love that Lukas Haas and Giovanni Ribisi are on the show. That should be fun.

Comment

Yes. Coked out Adam Goldberg was great.
                            "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

Drama was awesome last night.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Whenever I hear that song by Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons now, it MUST end in someone losing it all over a birthday cake.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X