X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fringe

Two words...

Fucking Awesome...

It's like X-files with no aliens (yet...) with a bigger budget and way cooler so far. Even Josh Jackson was decent. Go smitborrent the pilot episode. I have a feeling they may edit it for tv like they did with the original Heroes pilot.

This show is going to be fucking epic if they can keep it going as well as the pilot...
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Sweet, I'll have to download that shit.... or better yet I'll get a copy from work!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I may get to see it at Comic-con. We shall see...
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Scott pass that along if you get it...
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
          I may get to see it at Comic-con. We shall see...
          Just go torrent it then stream it through your 360. Pilots like these are always leaked by the studios to get the nerds abuzzin'. It just sucks that I have to wait until fall to see a new episode. But there is so much craziness in this show that I wasn't prepared for. Totally dope.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

So as I was trying to get a copy of Fringe:

we did, we were ordered to destroy them....some a-hol put them on the internet and everyone freaked out here. I didn't even get a chance to watch Fringe...dollhouse we never had a full episode. But once we get a new set I can get one for you .

<HR tabIndex=-1>From: Scott Ritterbush
            Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 2:13 PM
            To: Bill P
            Subject: Pilot

You wouldn't happen to have a pilot video of Fringe or Dollhouse would you?
            I'll get a copy in a few week's....
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Haha. It's already on the net, why destroy them? That makes no sense.

Comment

"Ritterbush" ehh?
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                  "Ritterbush" ehh?
                  That's the German for ya! And yes, why destroy??? Whatever, same guy told me to go to surfchannel.com to view.

Comment

Wow... bad ass show, hope everyone got to see it or at least tivo! Looks like Fox finally put out something good, let's keep our finger's crossed in hopes of it not getting canceled now.

Comment

I caught part of it last night, and liked what I saw. I also watched about half of the leaked pilot. I'm getting the real first ep now so, I'll hopefully be watching it later.
                      "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

Recorded last night..try to watch tonight if I don't get into an epic Halo match tonight...

Comment

What Big B said.

Comment

hint hint...is the fucking zombie map ready yet?

Comment

Yes!

Comment

Working...
                              X