X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tick...tock...

Comment

• I'll get this shit up as soon as I can. More than likely tomorrow. It would be so much easier if I pulled a Hocken and just released a podcast with no backing music. But I'd feel like I'm cheating you guys. While not every piece of music goes with what we're talking about...about 9 times out of 10 the music (either by subject matter or name alone) goes with the subjects being talked about. And I also know that 8 out of 10 people don't even pick up on it (Nate does, almost everytime. I do this for him. Blame him), but I do. I hate being a goddamn perfectionist sometimes.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I love the backing tunes even if I don't mention them. Carry on wayward son gets a lot of rotation so I'm certainly not going to complain about them that's for sure.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• here's the description

"Another hero of Braindead Radio has died and Rob and Ceej mourn in their own special ways. It took way too many tries for Rob and Ceej to get their licenses for completely different reasons, they would rather get Cloudy than Up and Ceej watches some shitty fucking television shows(but that is nothing new). Weird cartoon masterbation practices are discussed, Casper Van Dien is a pimp, Ceej finally admits that he's a bit of an asshole who makes teachers cry, Rob has Ackles fever and tweaks out during What Dreams May Come, LOST TALK is on hiatus after this episode and THE MOLL™ is in EVERYTHING. Then VOICEMAIL!"
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobe View Post
            While not every piece of music goes with what we're talking about...about 9 times out of 10 the music (either by subject matter or name alone) goes with the subjects being talked about. And I also know that 8 out of 10 people don't even pick up on it (Nate does, almost everytime. I do this for him. Blame him), but I do. I hate being a goddamn perfectionist sometimes.
            I may not post on here a lot, but I listen to every episode, and I notice this. Thanks for not putting out an inferior product Rob.
            "Can't you just magic it away?"
            "No, no more than you can just 'science' it away."

Xbox Live & PSN Tag: wydren

Comment

• I've got to hand it to Rob. I could never put background music in my show because of my paranoia about being sued. But more importantly, my music selection is woefully lame and I wouldn't have the library to back topics with appropriate music.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Rob spends most of every Sunday editing the podcast. Even when he doesn't want to. I bet Kevin Smith doesn't do that.
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• True, because we don't know if Kevin Smith can reach the control panel. Yes, I went there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    True, because we don't know if Kevin Smith can reach the control panel. Yes, I went there.
                    ZING!

Comment

• ok ok ok fuckers! episode 17 will be up in iTunes in about 10 mins or so. Main site either later tonight or tomorrow night.

Comment

• YAY!

Comment

• Woo!

Comment

• FUCK YEAH
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Don't make me wait till tomorrow Rob. New job allows MP3 players and I'm not carrying my Iphone when I have a smaller MP3 player and my Iphone isn't actually being used as a cell now.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Great musical cues in this one. And where is the dedicated thread?
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X