X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left 4 Dead 2

Already reserved.

Also:

But, as we wrap up our playtime, David Ellis notices a mysterious option in the menu as we wait for a new match to start: "Realism mode." I ask Faliszek, and he coyly comments, "that's a special modifier that we forgot to hide for this demo." We then ask Valve VP of Marketing Doug Lombardi, and he quips that it's something for the super hardcore player, and slightly elaborates, "Take Portal for example: We had our best internal players who could blow through that game in about 30 minutes, but within weeks of launching it we had people on YouTube beating [the testers'] times by 10 minutes or more. Realism is for those players." We'll keep an eye out for more details about Realism, and any other surprises as Left 4 Dead 2 gets closer to release.
    Via 1UP.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Can't wait. I'll be killing the undead with you fucks soon. WOOT! Some of our best games were playing the original.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I shall return!
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

As long as Paul Blargh returns, it's all gold.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

haha.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
            As long as Paul Blargh returns, it's all gold.
            I concur.

Comment

Also: Dibs on the Uncle Phil-lookin' motherfucker.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Will be playing tonight once the beta goes live at 11pm
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

What? How?

Comment

He must mean pc, right?
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

If you pre-order with Game Stop you get a beta code that will unlock tonight, this is for the 360.
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Gah... WTF?! I didn't get a beta code.

Comment

If you ordered online you should be receiving a e-mail with it, I just got my code yesterday when I put more money down on the reserve and they just received the codes then

Comment

Well fuck me for not pre-ordering this one.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Guess I'm making a pit stop at Gamestop to pick up my code. You should still be able to pick one up B. Just call your local Gamestop/EB and see if they're still passing out codes for preorders.

Comment

Working...
                              X