• Show
Clear All

• YEESSSSSSssss

Comment

• New trailer for the sequel!

http://video.disney.com/watch/muppet...heatM%7C%7C%7C

Comment

• Looks fun to me.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Yeah, that trailer hits my sweet spot for some reason. It makes me think of DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS, and that'a always a good thing.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I smirked but that's a rental for me. I didn't really like the first one to be honest.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You can join Bobby on NOT HAVING FUN ISLAND.

Where you two will duke it out on the finale...

TO THE DEATH.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• the first one just didn't have the charm that the original and Manhattan did in my opinion. It wasn't bad at all, it just didn't engage me.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• P cool that ur ok with being dead inside rob

Comment

• haha, it just doesn't warrant a theater trip in my opinion. I do like Ty Burrell though. I want to see it for him.

Comment

• I thought I'd posted enough mini-essays on Robot Jox in the past to establish that I belong to no such island, Russ! I can see now that I was mistaken.

I kinda liked the first Muppets, though. It certainly wasn't up there with their Christmas outing or anything for charm, but I'd say I had a moderate amount of fun with it. I see no reason for a death-match.

This is because of the Avengers business last summer, isn't it? Or Gravity? Maybe both.
                      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        the first one just didn't have the charm that the original and Manhattan did in my opinion. It wasn't bad at all, it just didn't engage me.
                        It's fucking impossible to top Gregory Hines' assisted takedown of the purse snatcher in Manhattan. Charming as hell.

Still, you're out of the will. Bobby, you'll still have to fight a mongooose on pcp to get off the island. I'm sorry, my hands are tied on this. The boys upstairs want to see mongoose fighting.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ok, Bobby, remember your Kipling. Remember that victory is only a matter of quickness of eye and quickness of foot--snake's (or in this case, a Bobby Bear's) blow against mongoose's jump.

He's a fast lil' fucker. Bite your head off, man.

Comment

• So, I just got back from watching this at the ass crack of dawn. The Muppets revamp is better, but in a different way. This one falls into the same trap that Great Muppet Caper had to face. Creating a rather dense storyline, shoe-horning in too many characters and then having to maintain focus for the duration. It also felt about 30-40 minutes longer than it was. Not bad, just not my favorite.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                            X