Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No no, you don't understand. I know NOTHING about football hahaha. You don't want me anywhere near your squad if you're trying to unlock stuff. I was playing the HC position just so that I would have the least possible amount of impact on the flow of the games. Don't know the names of any of the positions I'm swapping between. Don't know the plays, don't know the penalties. Just goofing off, we lost every game by like 40 points
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
      No no, you don't understand. I know NOTHING about football hahaha. You don't want me anywhere near your squad if you're trying to unlock stuff. I was playing the HC position just so that I would have the least possible amount of impact on the flow of the games. Don't know the names of any of the positions I'm swapping between. Don't know the plays, don't know the penalties. Just goofing off, we lost every game by like 40 points
      My squad is locked down. I only gamble players with two dudes in my League.

Basically, I have to play and 74 more squad games. I've carried weaker people before.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm actually having fun with that single player story mode so far in Madden. BARRY CORBIN! hahaha.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          I'm actually having fun with that single player story mode so far in Madden. BARRY CORBIN! hahaha.
          Stay for the credits to see how they mocapped him.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I just bought a fucking oculus rift + touch bundle. They lowered the price to 350 for the headset, 2 touch controllers, 2 sensors, and 6 free games. Fuck yeah.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I just bought a fucking oculus rift + touch bundle. They lowered the price to 350 for the headset, 2 touch controllers, 2 sensors, and 6 free games. Fuck yeah.
              Aaaaaaand I'm leaving work early, getting in my car and driving down there

They still want $450 for that up here for black friday

Comment

• http://amzn.to/2iKPhcT

For anyone else interested.

Comment

• Beat Mario Odyssey this morning. Well, beat it as in saw the end credits but of course there is more to do. Dug the shit out of this game from the beginning to the end. totally going to try to 100% this game.

Comment

I just bought a fucking oculus rift + touch bundle. They lowered the price to 350 for the headset, 2 touch controllers, 2 sensors, and 6 free games. Fuck yeah.
                    Tell me about VR. Why do you wear the mask?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• VR is the shit man. Played the hell out of my PSVR and my only gripe was the low resolution and hint of screen door effect. Resident Evil 7 was TERRIFYING in VR and it was a completely different experience playing it that way compared to standard. Now with my new lappy that is a beast and the price drop of the Oculus, I'll be able to hopefully play VR in full HD which is a completely different experience than the PSVR in allowing my brain to fully give in to the world presented. I dunno, it's just always been a dream of mine to play a completely immersive VR game and I'm getting closer and closer to that dream.

Comment

• Were you at all affected by long periods of wear? Vision/disorientation/unwillingness to unplug and live life?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

VR is the shit man. Played the hell out of my PSVR and my only gripe was the low resolution and hint of screen door effect. Resident Evil 7 was TERRIFYING in VR and it was a completely different experience playing it that way compared to standard. Now with my new lappy that is a beast and the price drop of the Oculus, I'll be able to hopefully play VR in full HD which is a completely different experience than the PSVR in allowing my brain to fully give in to the world presented. I dunno, it's just always been a dream of mine to play a completely immersive VR game and I'm getting closer and closer to that dream.
                          Rerb wants to be Jobe!

Comment

Beat Mario Odyssey this morning. Well, beat it as in saw the end credits but of course there is more to do. Dug the shit out of this game from the beginning to the end. totally going to try to 100% this game.
                            I'm at like 450 moons, and it's starting to get tough hitting 500 which is apparently the "real end" but there's more moons to get.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              Tell me about VR. Why do you wear the mask?

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                Were you at all affected by long periods of wear? Vision/disorientation/unwillingness to unplug and live life?
                                The first few days I had it. I'd play for a few hours, come out, and real life would feel like I'm watching it on a screen. It was totally disconcerting. I got used to it pretty quickly and can play for a few hours with no problems now.

Comment

Working...
                                X