No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holy shit. When is that supposed to hit?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      holy shit. When is that supposed to hit?

should be now. Reza something or another.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• https://www.thedailybeast.com/did-th...-michael-flynn
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• that article is AMAZING. Holy cow.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• It's just going to get more brutal. The pinned down RU and related GOP factions are now just firing blindly at everyone.

Roy Moore will be the first to lose because of it, but more are coming. I don't envy Mueller, but it's like...DUDE DON'T LOSE THE MOMENTUM.

Comment

• oh shit.

IMPEACH BEFORE JAN 1 SO I GET A FREE AWESOME DINNER!
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                pleasedontbetruepleasedontbetruepleasedontbetruepl easedontbetruepleasedontbetruepleasedontbetrueplea sedontbetruepleasedontbetruepleasedontbetrueplease dontbetruepleasedontbetruepleasedontbetruepleasedo ntbetruepleasedontbetrue

XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                  pleasedontbetruepleasedontbetruepleasedontbetruepl easedontbetruepleasedontbetruepleasedontbetrueplea sedontbetruepleasedontbetruepleasedontbetrueplease dontbetruepleasedontbetruepleasedontbetruepleasedo ntbetruepleasedontbetrue

I know dude, I know.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

oh shit.

IMPEACH BEFORE JAN 1 SO I GET A FREE AWESOME DINNER!
                    He’s not getting impeached in six weeks. In fact, I’ll bet you a double sawbuck he ain’t getting impeached ever.
                    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• We'll see if/when the GOP Tax Bill goes through or not. After that, it wouldn't surprise me if the Republicans sacrifice Trump to save the Midterm elections.

If the Republicans lose seats after the Midterms, Trump's days will likely be numbered regardless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                        We'll see if/when the GOP Tax Bill goes through or not. After that, it wouldn't surprise me if the Republicans sacrifice Trump to save the Midterm elections.

If the Republicans lose seats after the Midterms, Trump's days will likely be numbered regardless.
                        If they can't get tax reform done by Christmas, then he's done. Trump will be the sacrifice to try and keep GOP control of congress.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          We'll see if/when the GOP Tax Bill goes through or not. After that, it wouldn't surprise me if the Republicans sacrifice Trump to save the Midterm elections.

They won’t do that. They’re terrified of his base.

I can see him resigning if the Democrats take the House and start to investigate him, since then he can blame someone. But there are not 66 Senators that will vote for removal.
                          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• So Cheeto slams Franken still says jack shit about Moore or even his own bullshit.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

So Cheeto slams Franken still says jack shit about Moore or even his own bullshit.

Would you expect any different? Also, there's a reason why Tweeden accepted the apology so fast. While it happened, the story falls apart when scrutinized.

Plus, who tips in Roger Stone when you're about to announce something like that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                Would you expect any different? Also, there's a reason why Tweeden accepted the apology so fast. While it happened, the story falls apart when scrutinized.

Plus, who tips in Roger Stone when you're about to announce something like that?
                                I'm waiting to see additional pictures appear where she's awake and laughing.

Comment

Working...
                                X