POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
    I saw today that Trump finally issued a statement against the Neo-Nazis and KKK today, due to social media pressure. Listened to a portion of it and it sounds contrived and like someone else wrote it for him.

Um...Case of too little, too late.
    It totally sounded 'under duress' and written by committee.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• He looked so pissed to have to say anything. Fuck that nazi piece of shit. And fuck all the republicans that waited until yesterday to say anything. You've been making brown people out to be public enemy number once since 9/11, and ignoring the militias and extremists at home because you want their votes. I don't give a shit that NOW you think the nazis are bad. You enabled them for 15 years.

Comment

• Troy: the new WaPo story on emails to set up meetings with Russia...was that the story that was supposed to drop over the weekend?
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Troy: the new WaPo story on emails to set up meetings with Russia...was that the story that was supposed to drop over the weekend?

As far as I know...no.

Neither is NK sending out 70 year old freighters to test missiles near Guam.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That WaPo drop is great. The tweet storm breaking down the story was like 70 something long. The Mayflower shit is finally out there, like Troy called it. And EVERYONE is caught up in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              That WaPo drop is great. The tweet storm breaking down the story was like 70 something long. The Mayflower shit is finally out there, like Troy called it. And EVERYONE is caught up in it.

They're all dirty. Everyone from the biggest to smallest crook.

But, there is so much more dark shit to come and the consequences attached to them are going to be historic.

While this shit drags slowly, shit's just going to get weirder.

Also, our Mayor Tranquilized Greg made CBS News this morning.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Commercy Secy Wilbur Ross is getting targeted for money laundering.

Comment

• Also, if you've been trying to email AndersonVision, we've been down due to this. http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecur...-trump-website

One of our hosts 'hosts' an anti-Trump site that is pretty popular. So, the DOJ is hitting them to get all 1.3 million IP addresses of people who visit the site. Naturally, the host said no. So, now they're blasting the balls out of them through every open network to seize the information.

As such, I haven't had email through AV since 4pm EST today.

These thugs can't go to prison soon enough.
                  Last edited by Anderson; 08-14-2017, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• Troy: it seems only a matter of time before Trump starts throwing pardons around. Is everyone dirty at the state level too or will any of them get off Scott free if pardoned?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Troy: it seems only a matter of time before Trump starts throwing pardons around. Is everyone dirty at the state level too or will any of them get off Scott free if pardoned?
                      I desperately want state level investigated due to personal vendettas, but I think it's just going to be federal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        If Bannon felt endangered enough and got ousted, I could see him torpedoing the entire GOP. The dude has got this crazy nihilist streak about him that works better the further away you get him from launch codes.

If he could be pointed away from NK and directed squarely at Trump, this could be insanely promising.
                        Looks like you might get your wish - current poop says Bannon's may be out by week's end.

Hope it happens, especially in the wake of what happened this past weekend. Bannon letting loose with all the stuff he knows about Trump and the GOP will make for some fun fucking times, I'd wager.

Comment

• If Bannon's out I'll eat my hat.
                          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Trump is getting roasted atm and holy shit I wish someone would just punch him in the taint.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That shit. Walking back the tiny bit of shit he said yesterday and doubling down on "both sides" and FUCKING STATUE ENTHUSIASTS. Oh and by the way I own a huge winery it's in Charlottesville. FUCK OFF.

Comment

• "GEORGE WASHINGTON OWNED SLAVES SO FUCK HIM AND HIS STATUES AND MONEY RIGHT?!?!?!"

I honestly just want someone to bum rush that fuck and punch him in the taint.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X