POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    So who do we end up with in the Oval Office? Mattis?
    State goes first, which is Tillerson. This is assuming that Trump/Pence/Ryan/and Hatch are all impeached/resign simultaneously. Which is not going to happen.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Orrin Hatch is dirty now too?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Orrin Hatch is dirty now too?
        No. Just old as shit and not wanting the job this way.

Ryan is on tape, Tillerson is already planning his exit, Pence is just as compromised as Trump. So, it's Mattis.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          No. Just old as shit and not wanting the job this way.

Ryan is on tape, Tillerson is already planning his exit, Pence is just as compromised as Trump. So, it's Mattis.
          Yeah, this is how I came to Mattis. I don't think there's a snowballs chance in hell Tillerson isn't dirty as shit either.

Comment

• For it to get to Mattis, 2/3s of the Federal government's leadership would be removed in a single event. That ain't happening.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Aside from something like that, yeah.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                  For it to get to Mattis, 2/3s of the Federal government's leadership would be removed in a single event. That ain't happening.
                  It doesn't have to be a single event. Just 5 or 6 in a short amount of time. Just grab the popcorn and keep enjoying the wackiness.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• as someone living on the other side of the world I am genuinely curious what you guys make of artivles like this one:

https://www.thenation.com/article/a-...ears-dnc-hack/

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                      as someone living on the other side of the world I am genuinely curious what you guys make of artivles like this one:

https://www.thenation.com/article/a-...ears-dnc-hack/
                      Personally, I'd say that it's possible and merits further investigation.
                      However, there is reportedly evidence that Russia did other activities to interfere with our election. As such, the Mueller investigation still needs to be completed.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Oh. Don't misunderstand me. Go to town on this fuckers.

Obviously there are myriad other reasons to take down these clowns.

However, I sorely miss a sober evidence based discussion. I am rather weird out by the fact that hysteria drowns out any serious discussion about grave accusations that I do deem frankly necessary about Russia. Keyword being evidence other than rumblings from the fucks that brought you Iraq.

But I am sitting on my cozy couch on another continent. So there is that.

Comment

Oh. Don't misunderstand me. Go to town on this fuckers.

Obviously there are myriad other reasons to take down these clowns.

However, I sorely miss a sober evidence based discussion. I am rather weird out by the fact that hysteria drowns out any serious discussion about grave accusations that I do deem frankly necessary about Russia. Keyword being evidence other than rumblings from the fucks that brought you Iraq.

But I am sitting on my cozy couch on another continent. So there is that.

It's part of the investigation. This thing now doesn't end with Trump and his cronies. Mueller is going to be work for months if not years after Trump is away.

This is a systematic takedown of how the infrastructure of both parties

1) became accustomed to committing treason
                          2) started running in a manner so befitting the mafia that most of the prosecution going after them is modeled upon similar crimes.
                          3) The DNC hack in particular will hopefully do what should've been done years ago. Let the American people know that it's not a 2 party system. It's literally mercs ripping off the electorate for the highest bidder.

The best case scenario is that after America settles this, it inspires the rest of the First World to audit themselves in a similar manner.

Comment

• I just hope the world won't get burned down in the process. Though that might be a cleansing fire badly needed.

It is quite the spectacle to see an empire fall in real time.

And sincere thanks for your efforts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              It doesn't have to be a single event. Just 5 or 6 in a short amount of time. Just grab the popcorn and keep enjoying the wackiness.
                              It would be, because each level removed pushes the next person up. Like if Trump was removed, Pence would move up, Ryan would become VP, etc. Repeat as each level of leadership is removed.

ETA: Excepting a single event, like Rob's meteor. Then it would go all the way down.
                              Last edited by BMichaelKrol; 08-10-2017, 03:52 PM.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

I just hope the world won't get burned down in the process. Though that might be a cleansing fire badly needed.

It is quite the spectacle to see an empire fall in real time.

And sincere thanks for your efforts.

No problem. The Empire isn't falling. You're just watching a political party implode.

You know our nation used to have Economic Depressions once a decade in the 1800s.

Plus, we used to have politicians get shot in the face and beaten with wooden canes on the reg. So, this is just one part of the rich history.

America's fine. The World is fine. We're all fine. How are you?

Comment

Working...
                                X