POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    1. That Hitler Youth rally speech at the BSA Jamboree is doing damage to the GOP base like I couldn't imagine. It's becoming a rallying point for Conservatives to support an ouster of Trump. Who would've thought that Boy Scouts still had such pull?
    Boy Scouts are hardcore and loyal to the organization. I've seen so many pissed off Boy/Eagle Scouts from both sides of the spectrum.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Boy Scouts are hardcore and loyal to the organization. I've seen so many pissed off Boy/Eagle Scouts from both sides of the spectrum.

It's still blooming. Such a giant misstep.

Also, Putin's furious that the Sanctions Bill got tougher and passed. Now, Cheeto Caligula can't shoot it down.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        Also, Putin's furious that the Sanctions Bill got tougher and passed. Now, Cheeto Caligula can't shoot it down.
        So is Europe. Rightfully so.

Comment

• The Trans tweets from Herr Trump this morning...this strikes me as being a preemptive distraction to a story that may drop later on. Maybe he's wanting to stall the WaPo's story for a few days until health care theoretically gets approved.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
            So is Europe. Rightfully so.
            The US is like Inception.

"They can't be that stupid"
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              The US is like Inception.

"They can't be that stupid"
              Honestly, the draft bill will probably be easier to vet EU interests.

But, this is a necessity. The EU would be wise to sit this out and wait, as this really has little to do with them.

There is far more going on here than base economic concerns.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I see this whole Russian sanctions thing as a game of poker with Trump (and, by inference, Russia). It's the one thing that the Pubs could do in a joint effort with the Dems and not look they are ceding ground to the Dems. It's leverage.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  I see this whole Russian sanctions thing as a game of poker with Trump (and, by inference, Russia). It's the one thing that the Pubs could do in a joint effort with the Dems and not look they are ceding ground to the Dems. It's leverage.

It can be leverage.

It's also the first shot in destroying the shell companies that fund the failing Russian economy and in turn allow Putin to fund dangerous operations around the globe.

Pull that string and see what happens.

Comment

• Troy: what the hell is going on with Herr Trump today? He's throwing nothing but red meat at his base with the GOD stuff and the anti-Trans stuff. Is he just giving them a massive field day because he's planning on firing Sessions, or is he just trying to fire them up to counteract the WaPo story that's waiting in the wings?

Comment

Troy: what the hell is going on with Herr Trump today? He's throwing nothing but red meat at his base with the GOD stuff and the anti-Trans stuff. Is he just giving them a massive field day because he's planning on firing Sessions, or is he just trying to fire them up to counteract the WaPo story that's waiting in the wings?

Both.

That and the NY AG is looking at a target date for his announcements.

Comment

• Other shit today

1. Session has pretty much prepared himself to get fired at the start of the August Recess.
                        2. No one on Team Trump has permission to acknowledge or speak to Sessions until the inevitable happens.
                        3. Giant chunks of Congress are taking issue with Cruz taking over as AG. Basically, Cruz would get thirty free days to double dip and not have to worry about Congressional scrutiny.
                        4. We'll know later today, but the Senate is looking to hold a Pro Forma session to stop Trump from firing Session and later getting rid of Mueller.
                        5. Still, Trump has what's left of his loyalists trying to make a plan to fire Mueller in August. New bitch boy is spearheading the initiative, as Jared, Don Jr and Ivanka are tied up in legal matters.
                        6. We are officially at the first legal Catch-22. If Trump leaves Mueller alone, the investigation continues and keeps adding more. Mueller has even more than Comey did at this point.
                        7. If Trump fires Mueller, August is going to go wild. The last bastions of unaffiliated GOP support shift, the Dems get leverage and we can see as many as four Cabinet resignations.
                        8. STRONGLY HINTED RUMOR: Bannon is pissed at losing control and is exploring his options. These options include getting half of the Cabinet to vote to invoke the 25th amendment. Turns out, you don't always need Congress for it. If the Cabinet pulls it off, it goes to SCOTUS to rule upon. But, this is a fucking long shot.
                        9. REALISTICALLY: Mueller is gone by first week of August and then shit hits the fans in terms of leaks, stories, tapes, Kompromat, etc.

Comment

• Remember Reince Priebus? Well, he's strongly hinted to be the guy that leaked/mass posted all of Scaramucci's financial info across Twitter and socials tonight.

Comment

• Troy: is the WaPo still sitting on their 'big' story, or was the recess appt of a new AG their 'big' story?

Comment

Troy: is the WaPo still sitting on their 'big' story, or was the recess appt of a new AG their 'big' story?
                              They are still sitting on their story.

Comment

• Right now, I'm eyeballing three things.

1. Congress rallying behind Sessions.
                                2. The waning days of Reince Priebus still having a job.
                                3. A theory turned into a strong possibility about Sessions.

Comment

Working...
                                X