What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Lesley enjoyed Luther but I never watched it.

I bet she enjoyed him goooooooood.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• oh totally.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I won't lie, my wife likes the Elba as well. Not as much as my sister does, but that lustful look is present.

My sister is funny. I told her a few years ago about how people were pushing for Elba to be Bond. I asked her how she felt about it and she didn't know who he was. I put on PROMETHEUS and showed her the Elba. I'm pretty sure that I saw her drool. Ever since, she's been...shall we say...a fan.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Dude, I'm not gay at all, but I'd totally fuck him too.

Seriously, he's an amazing actor, classy, good looking, and highly versatile. He's be an amazing Bond.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm pretty damned far from gay, but I'll admit that he's one handsome dude.
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• You are all gay.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Get on your knees and open that filthy whore mouth, Anderson.

Comment

• Gotta admit, even though I don't play for that particular team, I would consider going homogay for Elba. Dude is smoove, son.

Comment

• His voice is heavenly. That man could read me tax law and I'd be content.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Oh Ingrid. It's only really kinky if someone's read you the ingredients of a shampoo bottle. Didn't Nate tell you that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                        His voice is heavenly. That man could read me tax law and I'd be content.

https://youtu.be/PZbMnCC4NLQ

Comment

• I don't like him because he was mean to Michael Scott.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• But he has great volleyball skills! And he is friend to giant tigers! That has to count for something, Troy!

Comment

• I hope Netflix lets F is for Family run for as long as Burr wants. Holy shit, that finale.

Comment

• so goddamn good, right? Loved it.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X