POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
    Dude, with the exception of the northern coast and Los Angeles, most of CA IS Bakersfield.
    True.

In terms of KY, it's a weird microcosm. You've got three safe counties and then it's like going to a different planet. But, shit like that is why we can have people like Mitch McConnell represent the state. But, it's also why we have people like John Yarmuth represent the state well (Colbert loves him).

Outside of Missouri, it's one of the few states that really has a distinct cultural shift running through it.

Side note: Fuck St. Louis, Kansas City is where it's at. Love that town.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• KC is indeed cool.

and make no mistake, MN has a distinct cultural shift going through it as well. Get outside of the Twin Cities, Duluth, and Rochester and it's like you're on a different plane of existence.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• When I say I'm not from the South, a lot of outside people think I'm ashamed of the region or something.

I'm not. Hell, I prefer it over 90% of the country. But, I don't want to pretend like I grew up in that culture or around anyone that identified with it.

My wife did and when she moved here, she had a few years of culture shock. The few remaining elements of what could be considered Southern culture that exist here are either brought in by people moving North, regional franchises moving North or historical leftovers.

Hell, the Confederate Cemetery statue from ROTLD is now in storage and about to be shipped where? Down south, as it doesn't really fit here. We only took it in the 1920s because the original cemetery couldn't care for it.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          KC is indeed cool.

and make no mistake, MN has a distinct cultural shift going through it as well. Get outside of the Twin Cities, Duluth, and Rochester and it's like you're on a different plane of existence.
          I think that's fairly common in the US. PA is like that too, where the joke is you have Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Arkansas right in the middle. AZ is the same, and so is TX.

Exurban suburbs and rural areas are all GOP. Cities and Urban districts are all Democratic. It sort of makes sense, but then it gives you nonsensical cultural mash-ups, like dickheads in suburban Phoenix acting like they should be on Duck Dynasty.
          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Back to the political heart of the matter. Did anyone else notice what happened today right when word on Weiner broke?

Russian based attack on Twitter's information hub and server backbone. Twitter proper was down for about 20 mins, but still a big hit.

Comment

• https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.180180d17b93

It's Kushner and yes this makes him a flight risk. If he wanted to due to his background, he could flee to Israel never to return.

Or he could become a wannabe DB Cooper, get his ass stomped in and then we have to read Ivanka's book about being a single mother.

Comment

• Great article on Angelina Lazar (the only traitor to publicly go down this week): https://cointelegraph.com/news/my-wa...-it-all-part-1

She enters a plea agreement tomorrow. No idea on time.

Comment

• Weekend Roundup

1. Reminder: When Impeachment goes down, it's going to be a unique IC related Impeachment. One that we've never seen before in this country.
                  2. More shit is coming out that McConnell's PAC was taking money from anti-Ukranian forces in Russia. 250,000 K is accounted for in accepted money.
                  3. Trump has been no-showing speeches all day on his World Tour and subbing in Ivanka. Length of Ivanka latest speech: 4 mins.
                  4. The way I'm seeing it from a week full of people chest beating, MSM shitting on Citizen Journalists while taking their material and reporting uncredited and general fuckwittery...we're at a major turning point.
                  5. Trump has to know that he's under indictment. I don't think someone has slammed him with papers yet, but he has to know that shit's happening.
                  6. From what's out there, it appears that Flynn, Giuliani and possibly Manafort have ratted people out.
                  7. From what's out there, it appears that Roger Stone has been coughing up whatever he can to keep his ass out of prison.
                  8. That transcript PDF I posted earlier in the week. Apparently, someone put up the full 38 minute audiotape on BitTorrent....so that can only go so well for Ryan, Chaffetz and others.
                  9. A lot of traditional Republicans are expecting a drawn out trial similar to the early Watergate happenings to start in June. I don't think we're getting that. The idea of a prolonged series of trials feels incredibly narrow as there isn't much of a case to build, the paper trail and evidence is there for the capital crimes charges.
                  10. The Supreme Court will be taking an active role in what happens next, as Mueller and others don't trust the Congress to handle it.
                  11. Final note: Remember when things didn't play out like a bad season of "24"?

Comment

• Stone has been running his mouth about Trump all weekend on Twitter. It's been weird to see. Another rat trying to jump ship, I suppose

Comment

• And I still have redneck ex-coworkers who are posting stuff about HRC's private server and trying to equate that to the traitor in the White House.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Trump canceling all these events! Shame he and Hillary have such low stamina haha these fucking idiots.

I told a friend this morning, the bald faced hypocrisy would be entertaining if it wasn't leading us to ruin.

Comment

• While everything's in a hold pattern until the afternoon, the usual outlets are smacking around an older story that seems to be picking up more traction.

File this one under "Substantiated Rumor":

Apparently, Melanie and Donald Trump were going to get divorced. He's got her under NDA, but they initially thought until Spring 2016 that he wasn't going to win.

Now, they're caught in a public bind as she doesn't want shit to do with him and he doesn't want her around to kick up public attention and make story go wide.

Every MSM outlet has it, but they don't want to color the current news cycle in either Trump's favor or possibly get sued out of existence and give FOX News/other assholes' fodder for coverage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            While everything's in a hold pattern until the afternoon, the usual outlets are smacking around an older story that seems to be picking up more traction.

File this one under "Substantiated Rumor":

Apparently, Melanie and Donald Trump were going to get divorced. He's got her under NDA, but they initially thought until Spring 2016 that he wasn't going to win.

Now, they're caught in a public bind as she doesn't want shit to do with him and he doesn't want her around to kick up public attention and make story go wide.

Every MSM outlet has it, but they don't want to color the current news cycle in either Trump's favor or possibly get sued out of existence and give FOX News/other assholes' fodder for coverage.
                            Not surprised by this at all. Her body language towards him kinda makes it obvious that she can't stand the man anymore. The fact that they lead separate lives (and she lives elsewhere) only add fuel to the fire. It's obvious that there's zero love between them.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Also, this:

Optics, man. Fucking optics.

Comment

• I love that photo almost as much as the video this morning of Melania slapping his hand away.

Comment

Working...
                                X